So nice to see Void Elf and Night Elf mages

It goes beyond that, she is also riddled with contradictions and inconsiditencies.

The Thalyssra of 7.0/1 seemed written and designed for the kaldorei and alliance, her leading the nightborne to the horde and staying there rubbished her character.

They shoukd have used another nightborne, even putting Elisande back together from her echoes and having her lead the nightborne to the horde would havebeena better solution.

But then, having the nightborne stay neutral with only some going to the horde would have made far better sense and left her character intact with minimal inconsistency as they took the playable portion horde.

I still think they shoukd do that too, take her neutral after current events and have some remain horde, while others turn to the kaldorei even regaining their former forms.

you really are unable to stop that nonsense? I really have never seen someone agree with you and you still can’t stop Kalibas…

Nightborne were from the beginning obvious as a horde addition. After the first quests in Suramar i saw the similarities between them and the Blood Elves. Not in Looks but in Culture, Mentality and overall “feel”. The mix of decadence, self preservation, intrigue and the dark undertone to the normally “nice” elf thats standart in fantasy.

Night Elves left their ancient culture for 10000 years, that makes a huge difference.

2 Likes

So you admit that the Horde consist only of Elves :stuck_out_tongue:

No, but the Blood Elves are part of it, and the Nightborne share most traits with them.
They share nearly nothing with everyone else, but thats also true for the alliance.
Most races didn’t even exist or where known when they raised the shield…

The Nightborne come from a time where the nightelves ruled the world, they propably in part remember the pinnacle of the empire.
Why would they join the elves that disowned their heritage for 10 millenia instead of the ones trying to keep it alive?

I don’t think the other races, Horde or alliance, really matter to them.

1 Like

Because the faction have really bad career conpared to the alliance. I mean who would join that faction :rofl:

And why would the Nightborne know that?
They know what they see

Blood Elves reaching out and being friendly
Nightelves spitting insults at them.
I know whom i would join.

2 Likes

I would look at both faction and not just two elven races. That’s why I doesn’t have a genocidal manias as my warchief :smirk:

You’re a demon hunter.
Wasn’t your boss a Raid Boss once? Because he enslaved or killed a whole planet.
(i know Legion somehow changed illidan into a tragic hero again, but i can’t be the only one who saw what he did in BC)

ps. i’m the first one to cheer when Sylvanas head is on a spike, just so you know what i think of her :wink:

Read the novel “Illidan” and you will understand.

I did, it was stupid.

ps. If it turns out Sylvanas is preparing for some unknown evil without telling anybody, like Illidan did, do you think she will be seen as a hero? ;D

1 Like

Dumm dumm?! Dieser Kerl tut einfach einen großen Teil, um die brennende Legion zu zerstören. Dämonenjäger waren rachsuchtig, aber Illidan zeigte ihnen andere Gründe, sie zu töten.

Yes she will, but she remains an ***hole just like Illidan.

Yes, stupid.
He did a lot to destroy the Legion, but it’s stupid he didn’t tell anybody of his plan. He would have gotten some help. Maybe Akama and his broken would’ve helped him instead of fighting him etc.

He could’ve been a benevolent ruler, but he chose (and it was a choice) to be a slavemonger and tyrant.

And he didn’t even have an excuse. Sylvanas is undead, she’s screwed up like hell. They mostly are unable of good emotions etc.
I propably would be a genocidal maniac if i was like that… We all would be…

But that’s still no reason to do that. Such unstable people should be killed to save the others. That’s why I still hope that Sylvanas acted for something what makes sense and not for that what we saw…

Yes they should. I never was a fan of forsaken in the horde. But unfortunately Blizz thought it was a good idea during their development. And we suffered for it because they put a bunch genocidal maniacs (experiments, torture, necromancy etc.) with the redeemed underdog faction and forced us since then to “fight ourselves” because it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

I especially hate that it have to be the underdog faction, the last kind of faction which could afford that. Well, she could still turn into Kerrigan. The only way how the Horde doesn’t would look stupid after the war.

No, Illidan could never have been benevolent, regardless of what a misguided Naaru might claim.

Illidan was selfish, arrogant and unreasonable and he has been like his since the War of the Ancients. And his true nature comes floating above during the Burning Crusade, when we see what he had done in Outland. I’ve leveled through Shadowmoon Valley enough times to understand that WoW Legion was nothing but a propaganda machine to ‘redeem’ Illidan without justifying his crimes in Outland. I cringed when Illidan claimed the Sha’tar or the Scryers and Aldor were fools to attack him.

1 Like

Of course he could’ve been better than he was. but he chose to blame his mistakes on others instead of changing his ways.
But he would have to change his charakter for that.

And yes, Legions Illidan part was pure sh*t

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.