So, no 8.3?

so if no future releases of bfa where the fck is my dranei cultural armor then??!?

You dont need new patches all the time to put new stuff in. Example store mounts.

If they done it, you will able to get it. Also there will be a new xpac, so more heritage armor definitly come.

Or they can inctease it again later. Legion you could sell ap for a while but then got extra concordance in next patch and couldnt sell it anymore.

The trmporarly cap as weve had multiple times before in legion and bfa proves nothing about no 8.3

Yes thats true.

But still finding strange tho. What azerite related stuff we could get in 8.3? Azerite weapons? New essences? More “rings”?

Also why did they put party-sinc and updated raf now, they could just put in for 8.3.5, so you can enjoy the entire xpac together with your friends.

I’m certain there will be an 8.3 the amount of negativity is ridiculous with everyone saying jump to next expansion.
Final boss of BFA was revealed during Eternal palace enhance word “Revealed”.
There has been a Mythic Mount in each end raid since MoP usually with can only get it until next expansion release wolf/ moose / glow bird.
several heritage armors still to obtain 8.2.5 was supposed to be with Worgen/Goblin heritage armor and pretty certain when they cancelled it the blue person said in next patch they should come.

the highly likely road map :slight_smile:

8.3 sneak preview probably just before Blizzcon livestream goes on the PTR at Blizzcon for January release ,so they can chat about 9.0 predominantly
9.0 probably goes Alpha: Jan/ Beta : Feb
8.3.5 : Pre patch probably March testing for June release.
9.0 August/September.

1 Like

I think this saids it clearly

How dumb must someone be, to believe in “speculations” with no actual data ?? :thinking:

I watched it too. He says its likely that there will be an 8.3 in Jan 20. OP clearly hasnt even watched their own source!

“Random man on YouTube says stuff”
#TrueFacts

I think we likely have another raid tier left, the Warcampaign is over but we still have Nzoth to deal with, while Sylvanas sits brooding off in the Ghostlands waiting for the next expac i’d also expect Wrathion and his dragon isle to be saved for the next expansion

ACTUALLY diamonds don’t shine… They reflect a small portion of the light hitting them and refract the rest…

1 Like

Truth. However, “shine like the sun” is a reference to the Pink Floyd song
“Shine On You Crazy Diamond”
The lyric is:
Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun
Shine on you crazy Diamond
:sunny:

1 Like

Of course it will. If the OP would have played patch 8.2.5 he’d know it’s not the end.

My speculation:

8.3 will be void themed.
Void-Azshara is going to be the end off expansion effectively.

9.0 will be an N’zoth expansion where to go to him and probably face Sylvanas for the last time. Maybe like Alt-Gul’dan

Alternatively: 8.3 is the end of N’zoth (and would suck since he’s such a huge part - he corrupted Deathwing after all. Cata was his fault!)

In 9.0 we travel to the Void proper, and maybe it’s Sylvanas that takes us there when we follow her.

I’m hoping for the former.

2 Likes

This has been a problem for players like me for almost all expansions. There is not enough questing content to last to the next expansion. All the end stories are hidden inside raids, a large group of people going for loot and even people that claim they will RP the raid, it is a mess when fights are concerned. Too many people. Other players are great in zones, but those instances are only good when i do them at higher level. Walking through the instance and immersing myself to them.

Problem is they are not done in right point of time abd they are just couple of hours of content that has no seplay value to me other than with other character in that story.

Does end of war campaign mean the end of BFA? Perhaps we just get a diff main quest line?

1 Like

we do have a new quest chain involving the son of deathiwng (cant remeber the name corecly) so yeah there will be a 8.3

this was our beliefs BEFORE 8.2.5 storyline “wrapped things up”! :rofl:

i dont know. its extremly confusing as it was the MAIN storyline. we could get a new one, but a storyline for just 1 patch? seems a bit silly, but if theres an 8.3, this is what must happen as the alternative is just a new zone/raid with NO story that is there just to shut us up for a year~.

where does that start? or what are the requirements. i was very disappointed with the shortness of the “story” in 8.2.5, and having completed “the forth war” i can seem to find any other quests in org, zuldazar or silithis/HoA chamber.

i am not sure, i have not been able to do them yet. but i belive you have to kill aszhara first. and after that the questline begins. i think you get it from magni or ebenhorn in the azerite chamber thing.

some one said something similar yesterday, so i killed aszhara in lfg last night. nothing from magni or ebenhorn. did have a quest from kalecgos though for rank 3 for his essence. but nothing else once i did that.

maybe… … … its time gated xD

There certainly will be a 8.3, even if it has less content than 8.2. The template doesn’t exactly follow Legion’s. For Legion, 7.3 was the big patch compared to 7.2, here it will probably be the reverse.