So, no 8.3?

Is this true? If yes, then I am pissed. So, they hyped us for BFA then made us wait and now they end it. Really!, blizzard?!
Where is the war, blowing up of capital cities, killing main NPCs, ………where?
All we got is a pesude version called Warfront.

1 Like

And you base this rant on some clickbait video?

Great source.

57 Likes

To be honest 8.2 feels like two patches combined to me. Nazjatar and Mechagon one.

On the other hand im a filthy casual.

1 Like

who even watches video like this and even worse believes them. yikes

11 Likes

We don’t know and neither does he.

This speculation that “8.3 isn’t happening” is coming from the patch notes statement that the War Campaign comes to conclusion.

I mean… have you actually watched the video, not just reading the clickbait title?

Because I did, despite my absolute reluctance to do so, and it’s all about that - the patch notes line and ofc. assumption that 8.2.5 will run for almost a year.

He also says “well 8.3 might as well be happening because nothing indicates it isn’t”.

Now I have watch history to delete… :expressionless:

6 Likes

Does the version matter if there’s enough content to play?

2 Likes

Jesus christ, just wait for blizzcon/patch announcement.

10 Likes

I think 8.3 will happen. The faction war might end in 8.2.5, but we still have N’zoth and Azshara to deal with.

Well not like bellular stated these as facts anyway…he is merely speculating…you believe or disbelieve its up to you…

Bellular is known for clickbait-y titles. If you actually watch the video, he clearly says it’s just a speculation because the 8.2.5 patch notes say this is the end of the war campaign, and the fact that compared to Legion, we are behind schedule. None of which are confirmations at all, the story can very well continue after the war campaign is over, fighting against N’zoth or something.

5 Likes

think 8.3 will happen, and I hope we get our butts kicked big time there, so we end up in next expac trying to fight back instead of rofl stomp everything.

It would be the worst marketing move ever to not produce content for a year after 8.2.5 after they say what happened with the Mists of Pandaria content drought and told us their vision for this expansion was more content being released more regularly up until the next expansion. I highly doubt such a small patch could possibly end the expansion.

1 Like

8.2.5 patch notes are posted, and no new raid as expected. I highly doubt that EP tier will last for 1.5 years. Imo that alone confirms 8.3.

3 Likes

its not like its the first time it whould happen, its problably for the best if blizzard just focuses on the next exspansion that is going to be announced at blizzcon instead of working on a dead exspansion.

1 Like

Why is it that? Mechagon / Nazjatar are great zones, EP is a fantastic raid. They’re just introduced a new progression system also.

2 Likes

couldent be bothered to enter either zone after i got done with the rep grind, why? becuase honestly they are pretty boring zones and after the rep grind theres nothing to do there.

honestly cant be bothered with entering any raid this exspansion, bring back tier sets or remove titanforging and reduce mythic+ ilvl.

you mean that crappy necklace with essences? sorry but the necklace is just a copy paste legion weapons and just a system created to milk more sub money.

5 Likes

Definetly you don’t want to play with WoW, but that’s not Blizz fault. Maybe look for another game.

I mean you don’t want to progress in new zones (there are tons of things to do there still, like meta-achievment or essences). You don’t want to do raids (which were a large part of endgame PvE always), and you don’t like the new neck progression system. What are you still doing here? I don’t want to judge, but if I lost my intrest in certain things, I would quit to spend my time better.

i want to play wow, just not bfa becuase its a storyless mess thats just created to milk us for sub money.

already progressed, achievements are not content.

becuase its a waste of time to do raids when you can gear faster in different ways. and theres also no point to do raids for the story becuase the whole bfa ‘‘story’’ is just ‘‘omg! sylvanas/brad pitt did a bad thing!’’ and then some nagas show up.

i am spending my time better, on doing duels and playing other games.

why i have a sub? well i play classic aswell and i have more then enough gold.

2 Likes

Are you getting upset over a Bellular video? All he does is come up with the most click bait title that attracts the most views and rambles on his speculations.

3 Likes

Bellular makes 10 videos for 1 topic, and puts clickbait titles on them. Nothing different.

I saw Thrall on the Blizzcon19 poster (wowhead posted) but then it got removed and replaced by Sylvanas.

8.3 will happen and it will bring goodies that you will not be able to get in other expansion.

4 Likes