So obviously since

https://imgur.com/BnQq71x

Will be transmogable only by DH, can we then expect

https://imgur.com/q9pk0Fm

To be transmogable only by warriors?

Perhaps make Val’Anyr transmogable only for paladins?

On a serious note, this is freaking ridiculous and should be overturned.

Demon hunters should’ve never been able to transmog glaives in the first place, all legendaries should’ve just been transmogable for all classes.

Idk why this class needs to be the special snowflake class.

1 Like

Images for Caustie

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

You might also want to add your thoughts to

Seems to be the longest running thread about it, so far.

If they give other classes a specific dungeon they have to pug during the required expansion timewalking event I have no objections to them getting class-specific legendary transmogs.

Pugging timewalking Black Temple to get my glaive transmog was painful. People not knowing what to do because mechanics are actually a thing, people treating it like normal timewalking, etc.

If they put other classes through that mandatory pain, I’m fine with them having their legendary toy.

To be completely honest, nothing we do here on the EU forums really matter. It would actually be wonderful if they merged the EU and NA forums and then created NA/EU subsections to the forum. But that’s a different topic.

I honestly wouldn’t mind, but hey, some people might.

If it stays this way though, it’s only fair if demon hunters dont get to transmog Thunderfury.

1 Like

If they looked at it as a cost cutting exercise they might consider it, you never know.

At present they have separate licences/resets etc. I guess we will see if it happens some day.

That might be the case and furthermore, it might even prove useful to them. Bigger sample sizes create more precise results, regardless of origin, etc.

I’ve actually always wondered why this whole EU/NA seperation on the forums were a thing in the first place. Does our opinions not matter?

Another funny thing is, whenever i type the URL for the EU forums into my browser, it brings me to the NA section of the forums.

Most people feel that they are heard on the US forums more than here. Some even have character on the US side to be able to post.

We should honestly just be able to choose which forum to post in regardless of subscription. We pay the same fee as them, so we do we not have access to the same amount of say in which direction the game is being taken?

I don’t know man, it’s frustrating. It’s a game sure, but it’s a game that i’ve invested a lot of time in. A game that resonates and have been a part of my life for some time.

Can’t help but recall the good 'ol days and hopefully, the NA people will help bring the game in a good direction come Shadowlands.

It’s just decisions such as this transmog restriction crap that makes me wonder if Blizzard is even in touch with it’s playerbase. It’s astounding to me, that the class that was once looked upon as a god if they obtained both warglaives will not even be able to transmog it.

If they were going to give us a choice they might as well merge it into one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.