So sad with tier set RNG

So many people running around with 2 set, I’ve been playing religiously since 9.2 started, and I’ve had to make my first piece with no luck in vault after 3 vaulting since first week. So now I have 1/4 pieces.

Groups are requesting at least 2 pieces of tier set now for rbgs.

My friend plays 3 classes he has 2 set on all 3 classes he plays, he’s logged on less then me too.

Why didn’t blizzard release the ability to be able to change 2 pieces of gear for the first week.

I feel like I’m at a disadvantage this week, weird game!

1 Like

I play rbgs every day and never saw noone asking for set pieces…

Today is the first day of catalyst being up, that’s why.

Still i have lfg opened and theres 7 rooms for rbg and none of them is asking for set pieces…

So yeah u are making this up.

I’ve just opened myself and I can see no groups asking for it right now, when I checked a couple hours ago they were.

This is how it will be now though, more groups will start requesting it.

Also many many top players in 2s 3s and rbgs dont have set pieces…so idk why you think you need it …

I don’t understand why your shilling for? You getting sponsored?

I agree RNG sucks when it’s like this. I spent up until past 2 weeks without a single piece, then did LFR and managed to get 2 set in 1 run.

Silly system

3 Likes

Ofc im getting sponsored how else i would have 3 pieces and 0 raids done?

1 Like

He isnt shilling. He is proving you wrong and you dont like it.

1 Like

Kekw

/10 chars

How many goats were sacrificed? :thinking:

1 Like

Kekw

/10 chars

He’s not though, it is a problem. The RNG is a big problem, always has been.

1 Like

And what are you aiming for with this thread? Someone from blizzz HQ to pity you and send you 4p?

That would be great. My mailbox is open

1 Like

I don’t want to be sent a 4 piece, it’s like any post, you hope it gets noticed and they can address it and perhaps bring a little fairness into the game.

I’m happy to earn my 4 set, but like I say when people playing less and earn more gear over all there alts, I think it kind of unfair when I put as much effort in.

RNG is unfair.

Its not problem if you are not entilted and consider fact you play rpg game. Like playing mmorpg and expect fair and balanced enviroment is really dumbd. It rather looks like you play wrong game.

Troll.

/10 chars

Yes rng is unfair but whatever you want to accomplish,you still have many many many time in the season,for all that have bad luck and only today got 1 piece you will have 4 in 3 weeks, so if you think the set pieces are fundamental for you to play and increase your rating,just wait .you have so much time of season yet.

Its not like the bonus will carry you like you think.

My rogue alt have 0 pieces and still its 1500+ cr in rbgs like my main with 3 .

All i do in this game is rbgs and i tell you if you have to lose you will lose because of bad tactics not because you have set bonus or not.

Also not having set bonus means you have more versatility…

So i really dont know what u on about.

Theres allways 2 sides on the coin.