So the new rolling storm

It seems really good. I only have the one trait, but I feel like stormbringer has way more uptime :grin:.
How is eveyone else finding it?

haven’t tried it yet as been rinsing the resto since reset. Want to give it ago though! I used 1 trait of it before but also used to get a proc by like 4 stacks so wasn’t really worth it. With the change it should be a really viable trait

Having one rs is realy good

1 Like

I have one mandatory piece and I find it quite okay, maybe if there was something more to it than just “wait 20s” it would be cooler, but its useful and if you pay attention to what you do you can nicely time it 

Surley you get at least one SB proc before the trait activates? I find it always up rn.

I mean if it did something more, like stormbringer when you summon wolves and when they disappear, or something like that 

Its good trait but not very creative idea :smiley:

Maybe like “your stormbringer empowered stormstrikes have a chance to spawn feral spirit for 5 seconds”

1 Like

I like the idea but that would be horrifically overpowered.

I generally get at least 1 proc every 5 seconds, so that would be permanent Feal Spirit.

Maybe if lightning shield, at the 20 stacks summon 2 storm wolves (Like the talent for feral spirits) for 8 seconds, that enhance your stormstrikes for X period of time.

If you can find a WeakAura tht tracks the 20 seconds, you could get some crazy burst out because you could get a proc normally, save it until near the 20 seconds is up
 then Ascendance / Earthen Spike then use your saved proc, into the 20 seconds proc then you’d probably get a third.

Triple stacking it would also increase it’s damage by nearly 6k per stormstrike, thats pretty nice with haste stack

a chance, not an always procc
 a chance would be fine and not op
 look at other traits, feral trait gives a chance to activate berserk, fury trait gives a chance to activate recklessness

1 Like

Ah a chance sorry miss read. Yeah I quite like that idea actually.

(we need our legendary ascendance back :smiley: 
 even stupid DH get their meta for free and thats billion times more useful than our ascendance)

WHAATTT Ascendance is still AMAZING, I still use Ascendance 90% of the time

Casters = deleted from half the map away.
Melee = Earthbind, kite till they use gap closer, ascendance and spirit walk and delete from half the map away :stuck_out_tongue:

I love not pushing arena because you can actually get away with doing this in most games lol!

the worst thing about ascendance is, it looks stupid and goofy. .:smiley:

I kinda agree, it does need a revamp
 But if you time it with lightning shield proc then it looks pretty awesome still

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.