So Tyrande is consumed by vengeance

However Tyrande will play a major character in next expansion,so is what Anduin says but we don’t know exactly what she things and what she will do,but i suspect already a few things in upcoming,maybe not saying it’s better to keep the community alive with toughs .
She need to do crazy more then Sylvanas if they want to kill her,but i suspect already what will happen.

Usually Blizzard tries to avoid obvious things. Making Tyrande die in a raid after we have that dungeon in Cata, is obvious.
Maybe we actually will be able to save her. A punch from Blizzard that will ends not so bad for Night Elves, not a disaster. That will be not obvious story. Nelfs that don’t get a punch w00t =)

Lol the Horde players are telling us that Tyrande will die soon, thank you for your imput we have taken it into consideration and prepared our Night ELF WHINE MEGA THREAD !!! muhahahahaha.
The Horde should be preoccupied with their races having no leaders, and the Holy lady of life and Death Calia taking over the forsaken.

2 Likes

Arthas says hello

Tyrande’s first move in next Expansion:Will eradicate all member ,will reduce to ash all horde building in Dakshore and Ashenvale,then she will blast with a moon fire the entire Ogrimmar,then she will clean Kalimdor of horde filth,none shall survive as for horde’s childrens they can go crying all day and night to Thalissra or in the forum,retribution comes with candy and chocolate.

1 Like

I see that many Horde players think that Horde should not leave Night Elves territories after losing the War. And it seams like the same thing will happens in game. Because as we can see, Tyrande is fighting still on her own lads.

So, how can we call this vengeance, when Tyrande just fights against conquerors? It’s not logical! She is just fighting for her lands, for freedom!
And Alliance must help, as it does on Warfront.

I dont see logic in Anduins words. Or maybe Warfrons are not canon!

5 Likes

Anduin whant to fight for peace,he believes we can leave in peace with the horde.A smart question for you :slight_smile: If the horde will not retreat from Darkshore and Ashenvale and they will further attack us,what King Anduin will do about his peace then?
Will betray the night elves only leaving us alone just like he did before thinking that seeing us murdered by horde will give him peace because horde will have our lands and maybe they won’t attack on Eastern.

Have her attack Thunder Bluff, the heart of the Horde’s efforts to make peace. That will stop the rift between the Alliance and Horde from closing.

2 Likes

Or or just have her kill Sylvanas and Nathanos.

1 Like

Or just have her kill Baine and Thrall.

5 Likes

Yes please. Two boring characters out, great moral to totally annihilate all nelfs after that. We’ll call it “Justice” as well, and make a different “Revenge for Baine” topic everyday on the forums where we’ll repeat the same posts again and again… oh, we’ll also ruin other posts about X by saying “… yes about X, but what about revenge for Baine?”

God they’ll hate the name Baine as much as we do eventually…

1 Like

We can negotiate that after Sylvanas and Nathanos are dead and Orgrimmar is reduced to ash. We could do it then if you promise to kill Anduin

Alright fine, but you also have to kill Lor’themar. We’ll deliver him to you.

1 Like

but why aeula though you liked the regent lord

The boring faction has something to look forward to in the future
and the horde can have a reason to still hate the alliance
works for me!

1 Like

Sick of him being useless and cosying up with Proudmoore.

1 Like

I am all for peace conversation and giving back the lands, but I am not Activision Blizzard.

When was the last time a land was burned, blighted and rebuilt ?
Gilneas comes to my mind.

They do a stellar job destroying things.
I would bet in destruction again than reconstruction. If I was going to gess Activity Blizzard next move.

How long was the scourge defeated ?
Yet their devastations was never recovered.
When will Silvermoon clear that undead infestation ?
When will the Alliance occupy the Eastern plaguelands and clear it from the undead infestation ?

We liberated Argus, when will the Draenei return to their planet home ?

When will the Gnomes return to Gnomeran ?

When will the Orcs rebuild Outland and return to their homeland ?

I will gess Activision Blizzard response:
Never. Because they are destroyed.

Yes the Darkspears got their island back.
But they only had to remove Zalazene.
That place wasn’t infested with undeads, blight or destruction.

I once believed in peace, but that illusion was shattered slowly, during this 14 years.

“Four years have passed since the mortal races banded together, peace is evaporated, the drums of war thunder again.”
Sounds familiar ?
That was the message you got as soon as you logged WoW vanilla.

“Vol’Jin the Horde has committed heinous crimes, but some among you fought Garrosh tirany, for that I am willing to end this bloodshed. But know this if your Horde fail to uphold Honor will end you !”
That was Varian speech in MoP to Vol’Jin.
Where are they now ?
Dead.

" The Horde and the Alliance could not fill the chasm between them, not even if they laboured for a 1000 years, you know that."
Saurfang speech to Anduin.

There will be peace alright.
When the Horde and the Alliance are split in to two continents.
Theramore, Teldrassil, Undercity have been destroyed.
Only Azuremist Islands and Silvermoon remaining.

I dread to think how the next conflict will be.
We have been escalating the level of violence each conflict, for the shocking factor.
Maybe they should raise the age restriction to 18 next faction conflict.

That’s my opinion.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t she just chase down Sylvanas and her loyalists, and once they are dealt with demand reparations for Teldrassil from the remaining Horde on gunpoint?

Do you really think she’ll be satisfied with the Horde claiming that the former loyalists were simply ‘misled’? The majority of the Horde sided with Sylvanas despite Teldrassil. The rebels were a minority, barely filling a camp.

1 Like

Correct. But unless Tyrande lost parts of her brain in her ascension to night warrior, she knows who to prioritize. Saurfang is down and out, so Sylvanas is the big fish still swimming around. When she is dead, Tyrande will deal with the rest of the Horde.