So Tyrande is consumed by vengeance

Since storyline is absolute sh*tshow, the only one thing I would like blizz to do in a fragile attempt to salvage whatever they can, is possibility for Alliance players to join Tyrande.

I want her to start a crusade and begin nuking every single horde city and village with her newly acquired powers. This is the only morally defensible position at this point. Perhaps Alliance faction division with two separate war campaigns. Anduin working on his peace at all cost thingy and Tyrande delivering justice left and right.

Thoughts?

14 Likes

Yes.

And have Genn be reminded by his people that he needs to join in on that too. Nuke me, daddy.

15 Likes

This would be amazing, let the alliance do something for once.

Not going to happen, though.

5 Likes

Sure why not, let her indeed nuke Horde towns/ camps, kill indiscriminately all Horde aligned people standing in her way, military or civilian.

The Hordes races see this as a direct attack from the Alliance and bam…the whole faction merge nightmare doesn’t have to become a reality.

Just wish the Horde finally receives some love in the cast department. Because now after this …‘show’…whats left is downright pathetic, mostly.

3 Likes

Try to look from other perspective, she wasn’t in this piece…of…art so her char wasn’t ruined even more. Plus i like SHandris now even more.She is only who actualy cares about her people

Good for her. Why wait to get a knife in your back when you can stab first.

3 Likes

I suppose you’re right, blizz seems to be purposefully delivering as bad story as possible. It seems impossible to make it that terrible simply due to incompetence.

3 Likes

Tyrande will be Jaina 2.0.

Remember when Jaina left at the start of Legion?
The same will happen with Tyrande.
I am certain that she will be back to relative normal once the showdown with Sylvanas happens in the next expansion, or the one afterwards, that depends on how much content the current old god gets a content patch, or a whole expansion.

Players will likely have to help her to transform back from the night warrior into a regular night elf through a questchain.

1 Like

Have you guys seen in game or on Wowhead the dialogue between various night elf NPC’s in Stormwind after you’ve completed the end of the war campaign? Definitely sounds like they’re sowing the seeds for a later night elf/Tyrande revenge plotline. I think that would be a great opportunity for an Alliance-side player choice questline where you can choose to help Tyrande or go tell on her to Anduin. Possibly content for 8.3 or 9.0?

5 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking and hoping for too. It would be perfect.

2 Likes

that would give horde the moral high ground for the first time in WoW’s history.

it would be nice but if ther’es one thing blizz hates more than alliance races having charisma, it’s horde races not being monsters

i know you’re probably right but i really want you to be wrong :((((

nah it would be justified vengeance for a murdered people the horde will never have the moral high ground vs tyrande as a Draenei i support this new Tyrande let the horde be made a road of this time

1 Like

It’s disgusting the way they frame Tyrande. The first time in WoW she slightly remembered what Nightelves are supposed to be and want’s to fight. Now all the blame goes to her for wanting revenge.
Anduin is so awful.

I hope Tyrande won’t back down, fight on against the Horde (not only Sylvanas) and Anduin will lose his position as blue warchief, or at least learn his lesson (he supposedly learned during MoP…).

Talanji should also not be to happy with this end and the fact that the murderers of her father are free.

20 Likes

With current writing team, i’m afraid that Tyrande will be just another unstable semi-villian character.
In order to justify her action to the masses, blizz need to show how NElfs suffered after the teldrasil, but now when we have end of the 4th war, and NElfs didn’t got any meaningful atention, the oportunity to rollout Tyrande’s story is almost lost. Instead, blizz has focused on the horde during this xpac, and left any alliance development.

2 Likes

No no, absolutely by all means it would not.

EVEN IF Tyrande vaporized 90% of horde in entire Mulgore (Thunder Bluff included), and The Barrens, and then turned survivors into slaves, it would make her morally speaking at about equal footing with the horde - ASSUMING we forget about atrocities commited by horde before BfA (like Theramore, or murdering Cenarius back in W3).

At this point I can’t really imagine scenario in which horde is at moral high ground, unfortunately. Maybe if ENTIRE Alliance aligned themselves with Old Gods. Which is not going to happen.

1 Like

Well that’s on you.

1 Like

it’s easy - they’ll have the moral high ground if/ when the gilneans and night elves start murdering them and calling it “justice”. sylvanas didn’t act alone in war of thorns, but i fail to see how the undercity cockroach vendor or the orgrimmar innkeeper bear any responsibility for the burning of teldrassil, or how killing them would “avenge” anything.

don’t get me wrong, i totally want to see the night elves and gilneas go crazy next patch, but don’t pretend it’d even the odds. don’t expect tyrande or genn to survive it either

5 Likes

And neither Darnassus Tailoring trailer would be responsible for barbecuing entire Thunder Bluff population. If he was alive.
We are talking about factions moral standing. Eye for an eye would set things at equal footing, but in this case Alliance has A LOT of catching up for all these years of horde aggression.

2 Likes

but he isn’t, thanks to sylvanas windrunner and the horde soldiers who helped her burn teldrassil. urtrun clanbringer had nothing to do with any of that, so why kill him?

don’t get me wrong, i like to kill old urtrun every time i go into orgrimmar because it is funny to kill NPCs, but in-universe, what purpose would it serve?

Yes, let us keep the cycle going.
Good idea.

5 Likes