So, we have finally have pronouns in the game

Doesn’t exist on privately owned forums.

Just like if you come over to my house: You can’t just say anything you want; I’ll throw you out.

You don’t like pronouns?
I fixed your original post:

2 Likes

Insert guy from the Office “Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick?”

1 Like

5 more of these threads and we’ll finally defeat the gays and women

1 Like

We get it. You’re their token and play into their hands, when Blizzard’s motive with using “they” as a pronoun is most likely to cut costs on having lines re-recorded for just one pronoun. Most likely was a cost saving measure rather than some grand conspiracy or pandering.

1 Like

Such a brave soul. Bless you.

Those games flopped because they’re trying to make yet another MOBA game that is in an oversaturated market.

1 Like

The game has begun!

You can make the argument that it played a part in things, certainly, though it was hardly the only reason. The dubious character designs and employees aggressively attacking potential customers also played heavily into the situation.

You can play all sorts of cool looking characters in Fortnite, including conventionally attractive characters - which is ultimately what most people want to play as when all is said and done. Not to mention the numerous crossover characters such as Leon Kennedy who is very popular in his own right.

Diversity isn’t opposed outright, yet a healthy balance needs to be struck and a lot of people are capable of pattern recognition and are noticing how a lot of supposed ‘inclusion’ comes at the expense of something else.

Well, for me bedtime has begun!

1 Like

I’ll keep the mead cold for you when you wake up!

1 Like

Hot coffee please.
I do not drink any kind of alcoholic beverages. :blush:

Gasp. A Pandaren against the brew! Writes notes Okay coffee it is!

A fellow coffee enthusiast, eh? Nice.

Hot tea please! :joy:

I’m with you. Hot tea all day. I’m rather partial to jasmine green tea. That fragrance is to die for.

1 Like

I’d like that, too, but this isn’t going to stop. Is anybody listening to me? These threads will keep coming like a tidal wave - a force of nature almost. Our forums are being flooded with them, and it will not stop until Blizzard stops working with the queer and intersex communities.

You may as well stop complaining in turn. Honestly I’m just having fun at this point, resigned to the fate of this forum, which is to be another battlefield in the culture war. There’s nothing Blizzard can do about it.

Want more popcorn? I’ve made a lot these past few weeks, but I keep a big storage.

Do you read a lot of political stuff? The news is generally not very happy go lucky in its coverage & not exactly written in a relaxing manner. Maybe lay off it a bit if that’s causing stress. I can only handle so much news myself.

If they changed it to cats and dogs would it matter? I’m sure you may have been called unpleasant things in your life at some stage, do you let any those stick and define you?

As long as you are aware of what ever it is you are then who goes a toss, people can call you what ever they like you can’t help it.

Are you looking at this stuff everyday online? Pull yourself away from the black hole dude.

Half those politicians/broad casters/social media types would say anything as long as it got them attention/money, many are purely self serving and dont care about what they do/say as long as it moves them forward and upward.

If you just like getting mad about stuff, pick something more worth while like the environment :peace_symbol:

That’s my whole point. Is that if we don’t speak up and dissent against this movement, LGBTQ people will have to go back into hiding or off themselves like it used to be. I’m not going back into erasure without a fight.

I will take that popcorn though. The intelligence in some of these threads is depleting but there’s some funny sarcasm too, which I love.

1 Like

Yep, I often think people don’t understand time very well.

How not that long ago things were like this and those that get annoyed at seeing gay pride march’s need to wind their necks in.

It was only in 1952! for example

“Alan Turing was faced with an impossibly cruel choice of imprisonment, or probation on the condition he underwent chemical castration. Turing died from suicide two years later.”

Good old UK law system treating someone who helped defeat the evil Hats’ses was then treated like this by his own country.

1 Like