So we still don't know who broke the Arbiter?

No new clues about this?? It’s been a while for sure, also where is and what happened with Bwonsamdi, I know he had a quest line with Vol’jin

1 Like

Nope, Just a streak of red with heap upon heap of theories and possibilities.

Nothing concrete so far.

As is the fashion of the time.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure we will get that info when shadowlands is basically over because “THAT INFO WILL SHOCK US TO THE CORE!!11 IT WILL BE EPIC WE PROMISE!”

It’s probably one of those thing that just get forgotten along the way to next expansion.

2 Likes

I wonder if the jailer even knows who did it, he kind of just took the opportunity to do his things, when it happend, so it might even be he doesnt know, becuse if he did know, he most likley would have boasted about it already.

Or would have done so in an obvious, yet intentionally vague manner.

“For you see, the plan was only possible with a streak of red paint in the sky, bla bla bla bla…”

The interesting and clever theory was that it was the death of Argus.

The boring, pedestrian, obvious theory is that it was Sire Denathrius. Given we now know the Arbiter was created by the other Eternals, Denathrius would have know exactly how to sabotage her.

It was Sire Denathrius in other words. Why go for the interesting and unexpected because that might require us to think back to what we did more than the previous expansion ago, and complexity like that apparently stumps us.

1 Like

Considering the revealed nature of the arbiter, I’d like to add the question why the Arbiter couldn’t be repaired. If it is a construct created by the eternals, can’t they send a heavenly mechanic? And if there really is no one but the Primus who understands how it works, whyever that should be, why wasn’t finding the Primus the first priority?

I cant be the death of Argus, becuse the arbiter was broken at that time already, it most likely was someone we killed in the emerald dream who broke the arbiter, question is who it was though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.