So, what are everyone maining for Shadowlands?

Hunter or shaman. Undecided which one so far. Impossible to test them properly in the beta because of the ping. I played paladin extensively now in BFA but with them putting HP back to all paladin specs in SL, the paladin class died for me again. If they hadn’t put HP back on all the specs and kept it only for retri, I would have played a paladin.

Despite all the bugs: monk. All three specs, but mainly WW.

Edit: to say I just read the most recent bug fixes and they are trying. Thanks, Blizz. :green_heart:

What bout Void Elf Shadow Priest?

Disc priest on Alliance

And I will probably stay with my Holy Pala on horde, although IDK it’s still under big question mark since I heard Holy is facing a lot of issues on beta. So I was thinking about maining resto druid on horde and allow my Pala to get some more rest durning next expansion. Although I’m still waiting for prepatch/beggining of expansion to make the decision

<== This one. I tried to change mains many times but the emotional attachment is just too strong.

1 Like

Roque probably, coz preffer melee and need stable melee DPS class thats will not be a trash/got kicked, coz META. Will play 1 char, won’t do any mistakes as in BFA when u want to play few alts, but have no time at all to play more than 1 coz of tons of activities that u must to do. And SL promising a lot of them.

I think gear looks bad on the female model and i don’t like the casting animation of the male model.

i like the Kul Tiran shadow priest idea because of Stormsong and the whole cult/lovecraftian theme going on there - but eh, finding a transmog that fits them is a challenge :confused:

Not sure yet. Might be a DK, Lock, Hunter or Spriest though. Those are the main characters I’m going through with each Covenant, so I’ll see which one I enjoy after the whole covenant campaign and getting a grip on them. Will most likely end up and DK or Lock though.

I’m really concerned about this…
I’m maining this DK since Legion and enjoyed it pretty much, especially in Legion.
However in SL, many people from beta says that our dps talents will be the most trash and boring stuff… so I don’t know. Gargoyle is not baseline again, obliterate is not as big deal with 2handed, unholy lost it’s haste bonuses from BfA azerite traits/essences which is a really concerning, wanted to try Maldraxxus covenant but the ability spell is kinda underpowered there, etc.

Before that I mained Shadow priest, in MoP the shadow orbs was my favourite, too sad it’s long gone.

And my first main was Hunter since classic, which became very boring after each expansion.

I could think of my mage and warlock, really wanna play caster dps class again.
Dunno which one could be my right choice, please help :frowning:

I’m gonna try to main two characters at once, Unholy DK horde side and Ele shaman alliance side.

I will likely stay on mage on Horde side, possibly going Night Fae. On Alliance side I will have my warlock, whom I am not sure yet which covenant I will take him to. Currently contemplating between Necrolord and Kyrian.

1 Like

Exactly this. My main from beginning in Vanilla, great memories and no way I’ll ever switch

BM hunter (obviously)
DH on pvp
holy priest for healing
Guardian druid or maybe a blood dk for tank (i have not decided on this one yet)

probably warlock, but im thinking about creating a Kultiran prot warrior.

I don’t know but every expansion i want to play prot warrior, i played it in legion but i got bored, same with BFA, also blood dk, loved it on WOD, didn’t liked it on legion.

switched to a warrior after playing mage since mop, mage has just become so boring to me

It’s to early to say what to main, may find out in the Pre-patch tho.
This is how my mains have looked from Expansions to Expansions

The Burning Crusade: Combat Rogue
Wrath of the Lich King: Combat Rogue
Cataclysm: Arms Warrior
Mists of Pandaria: Destruction Warlock
Warlords of Draenor: Marksmanship Hunter
Legion: Feral Druid
Battle for Azeroth: Fury Warrior
Shadowlands: ???

So it’s been Rogue - Warrior - Warlock - Hunter - Druid
May try main a completely Different class in Shadowlands tho.

Beast Master Hunter…had forgotten how much I enjoyed it, back in TBC… going to stick with it, even if it’s not the Hunter cookie cutter, in Shadowlands.

Probably Lock but MM is a close second, might edge out.

Shaman and Mage are in the back of my mind too.

Did mage for 8+ years though, so deciding if I want to go back to my roots or continue to do new stuff.
Shaman is a wild card.

Closing the book on my monk will level a hunter come prepatch, main in SLs

1 Like

if you main alliance and walk with wm on i strongly advice to main something with stealth or escape of some sort, people of the same covenant can attack each other and I hope all allies out there know what this means!