So, what are everyone maining for Shadowlands?

I’m struggeling desciding on a main. I’m Leaning towards a MM hunter put in Revendreth but I still do’nt know… How about You guys?

1 Like

BRM most probably. Always loved the spec, but I was too lazy to learn the dungeons to main a tank.

Not deciding until just before launch, but probably demon hunter or resto druid.

1 Like

Resto shaman. And most likely my hunter as «main alt/dps alt».

3 Likes

Probably Druid, mainly Restoration. But I’m really loving Shadow Priest AND Affliction.

What’s the deal with the crown? Did you finally manage to marry Anduin and become queen of the Allinace?

Soon! We’re engaged. Or well… according to this lovely tale from Souldefiler (the character Senna is based on Sinaaki):

Same as I play every expansion, Retribution Paladin xD

4 Likes

rogue, it’s trash compared to what it used to be but I need something different

DK, Mage, Hunter.

Shaman. Not sure which spec until I hit 60.

Arcane Mage on both factions!

1 Like

How are You reasoning about covenants? Are You researching about best covenant ability for Your preferd specc or just whatever suits You visually?

1 Like

Class decision was easy, it’s Shadow Priest Venthyr as covenant, as far as i know all covenants are equally bad for shadow priest so i just chose what i like. Im still not sure which race tho :confused: I like Kul Tirans but i feel Night Elf fits the class better :sneezing_face:

The usual: Outlaw Rogue (before that it was combat rogue)
Edit: if the spec is less fun in a certain expansion it just means I’ll play a bit more on the alts but it will still stay my main.

Nope, just gonna go to wowhead and choose the one they recommend.

I also may be maining caffeine, at least at launch.

BM hunter

UwU

I’m still deciding between Prot paladin or Blood Death knight, and Brewmaster monk main alt or guardian druid

if holy power was not implemented for prot in shadowland, i would defiantly main paladin, but now im not so sure

I wanted feral druid, but uhm… to many druids in the raid, so I’ll just be stuck on shaman, but dropping ele for enhanc with resto on the side than being healer main

I dont get how you change mains?

Dunno, but I just have only one main and I wont change it , even if the class sucks.

I started as hunter and my main will still be the same hunter.
I wont change my main, I`ll just adapt.

Main is a main… you did most of the achivements and stuff with it in the previous expansions. You cant change it.