SO what was the point to the Aoe cap?

Well we do have a ww monk in our team, unless he is tanking. Rest of dps is bm hunter, outlaw rogue and shadowpriest. DH tank or the monk if the DH isnt there (we are 6 ppl in our team). But like i said, it might also be that we just suck :joy:

Nah im sure you guys can do perfectly fine. But thats was my point. As long as there are classes like those i mentioned and the aoe dmg they can do… There will be a meta where the mass AOE pulls will be a thing. And blizzard did not prevent it.

Yeah i know, have a firemage in the guild and the dps he does when they pull big and he combusts is insane. In 8.3 the team i am in and the team he is in were doing the same range of keys (+22-23) and now we are hard stuck at 17’s while they are doing 20’s. I dont think our skill levels got that different between two seasons, they just have alot more dps to melt those big pulls. I think at least. 8.3 was weird cause of corruptions though so i shouldnt compare s4 with this season maybe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

not even 1%. 0.001% maybe, for MDI teams only. Key pushing doesn’t allow to dungeon in 4 pulls. But if you only do “low” 18s - well, its different

Breaking news!
“Mages think the AOE cap is fine.”
:rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.