So which spec you found most fun to pvp with?

Wanna hear your voice - i care about the fun not the performance.
(i know for some fun=performance, not for me…)

So which specs you find most fun and why? stealth/burst/control/mobility etc…

Mop arms warrior by a large margin…but i guess youre asking for bfa… for bg sp…for arena anything with enough gushings just for the lulz.

Try to ignore external abilities ;]
only the spec it self! like mechanics/abilities that makes it fun in PVP.

I goes in waves for me, first it was dh, then rogue, after that destro warlock and now I starting to enjoy unholy death knight.

Probably ele shaman. People get over confident when you tickle them with bolts and meatballs, then all of a sudden take a 200k crit earth shock out of nowhere.

1 Like

What do you think about stealth?
You may have the upper hand with the opener.
but what happen after stealth breaks?
long fight (not 1vs1) that you will be “stuck” out of stealth.

In other words: how blizzard balancing Rogues/Ferals “before” battle (stealthed)
and “while” battle (out of stealth).

wrath, cata, mop destro warlock
wrath, cata, mop, wod spriest
legion arcane mage

I love stealth classes more for the opportunistic pvp and being able to pick your fights.

Rogue is obviously the master of this with a plethora of escape options and ability to reset.

Feral however to be is just the most amazing class and spec. Sure its been pretty dross in bfa but for me it’s still the most fun.

I loved Vanilla/TBC arms warrior. Orc stun resist and mace stun were especially nice. I found feral druids, when I was levelling back in early Wrath, fun to play with some nice blues and epics (level 60-70)

Idk im farming pve to be remotely viable in pvp. I will tell you after few months

Arms warrior + Survival hunter in wraith was a lot of fun to play. Hemo Rogue in TBC was fun too. Vanilla, I had most fun on my hunter Survival/MM build.

I liked the old feral, before the they split it to 2 specs.
had DPS build, but could always go bear and actually have all abilities available.
had great times in PVP, using bleeds as cat, and rot the target while in bear form…

For casual pvp I found elemental shaman to be fun, toolkit is fun. Just stopped playing it because the whole essence grind and all that became too much.

Also been doing some as balance druid, same thing there, toolkit is fun and kiting and killing melee can be really rewarding (most seem to think you are a free kill).

Arenas I still prefer my disc priest, landing mc’s that contribute to winning games can be so rewarding. Then also some alting as rogue and mage, but I don’t play them nearly as much as needed to become good at them, not when it comes to arenas. Don’t mind playing for fun on low rated though.

Fury warrior. I gave one reply but I noticed others back tracked through expansions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.