So you picked totally awful players

No there’s an introduction thread on the council forums.
Be warned: It’s a bit of cringe fest.

Ps: I don’t agree with OP though. ‘pro’ players have no place in a council that represents everyone, because there’s only a very, very tiny minority of pro players.

6 Likes

Try this link

3 Likes

How do you know what “we” want OP?

I’m quite happy with regular players on the council instead of only the tippytop seeing as how they don’t represent what I want what-so-ever.

Designing too much for and around them is what got us in the current mess to begin with imo.

9 Likes

Lmao no it’s trash, go away

2 Likes

Sorry but i dont want a 2133 Max xp brewmaster that has negative win ratio on 1.7 current

2 Likes

top rated players shoudlnt be the only ones i dont want something that only pleases the top 1% while the rest have to suffer like we are right now should have a mix of both

4 Likes

That seems to imply that that the council is worldwide. I would have thought that it might be region specific.
:expressionless:

If what’s currently on the council forum is the level of feedback they need then they need a game dev class more than a community council

The council should represent EVERY aspect of the game. The casuals and the pros. If you cant see the reason as to why then i cant help you.

Sincerely - The Council.

7 Likes

Which council? The Jedi one?

5 Likes

That Council has no power over me!

1 Like

And thats how it should be.

2 Likes

The Jedi were a bit too boring to accept a… colourful… personality like Kretías’ :thinking:

2 Likes

I have no comeback to this.

4 Likes

It’s still biased as it requires one to apply. Personally I’m not a fan of design by committee, but if they want to do it, the best option is to make regularly polls with a random sampling.

I already gave my opinion on that when they announced it. Imo the council shouldnt be needed in the first place.

2 Likes

And instead of those you want people who have the same negative traits except they are also not good at the game?
There are enough good players to pick someone who actually knows about pvp and can express himself properly.
What is the point of picking someone who doesn’t even understand this part of the aspect properly?

1 Like

You can somehow, somewhere see whos in the council?

There is more to this game than just being good at it, something a lot of people seem to have forgotten over the years. Skill isn’t and shouldn’t be the only thing that matters.

A “bad” player can offer valuable feedback too.

6 Likes