Soaring Spellbook should win

If you guys think this is coercion, don’t peek in the US forums. :joy:

2 Likes

Why? What’s happening there?

4 Likes

Which one is winning there? Tree? Can’t see the poll.

Ancient > others.

So far yes, with the goocat behind it.
This is what the EU voting looks like right now:

2 Likes

Omg … this is even better than the karazhan book.

But what about the US poll?

I don’t have a US account so I can’t vote and check there, but Wowhead comments say the Ancient is on top there too.

1 Like

If you vote for a TREE you deserve a boring ground mount when you could been soaring born aloft by knowledge!

3 Likes

I’d rather ride a giant Ancient than sit on a book. Just my opinion though.

I always use fly form when flying and a ground mount when playing bgs. So for me the tree is best (and for druid most obvious) choice :smiley:

Also trees deserve love after Teldrassil burning

But it’s a BOOK! We’ve never had a book for a mount!

3 Likes

We’ve never had any of those as mounts before though.

Blizz is such a tease… they know they’re gonna probably put runner-ups in-game somewhere and even in the store eventually.
They’re just not upfront about it.

Plizz Blizz… just do it… take my money!

@Dranaio we have plenty of kitty mounts, so idk why that gets so much traction… i can understand Teldrassil Reborn… caterpillar might be cute though but kinda boring.

Yeah but not gooey ones. I do think the cat would be the least unique choice though.

Bruh how is the caterpillar losing. Too many nelfs on the forums voting for the stupid tree.

I just thought of something… what if the book had markings for the class that you ride it on?
That’d be neat, and it would make sense! To each their own… maybe even some spec flavor ones… though it might be too much work, but it’d be so cool.

It does sound like they’re gonna put a lot of love into the mount that wins so who knows tbh.

Tree on 35%
Cat on 22%

Caterpillar isn’t last on us

I have US so checked

1 Like

Yeah… whichever wins, i hope they at least make it look cool.
Though it would have been nice for all of them to be capable of flying…