[Social Event] - [A-RP] Ironforge Drinking Competition! 🍻

A Brew community…
Or maybe brewfest community…

Hmmm

If there isn’t any, make one yourself! I’d love to join it with my dwarven Brewmaster

1 Like

A couple more sleeps and we’re all gettin’ our drinking on! Looking forward to spectating and RPing with some of you! :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds awesome. Unfortunately TTH is not in Ironforge tomorrow so we can’t come, but I wish you good luck and a lot of fun!

I was more thinking of something generic for drop-in ‘civilian’ events :slight_smile:

Lot of folks here are very military-themed (it is Warcraft after all :stuck_out_tongue: ) and it seems like it might be nice to have an organisation channel for such things. I am however the absolutely worst person to organise anything because I drift in and out a lot :fearful:

2 Likes

Well, the RP_Announce server on discord is close to what you seek i guess:

`https://discord.gg/zhKNhF

1 Like

Thank you to those who attended, especially those of Clan Stormheart. Made the whole event a massive turnout! Hope it didn’t seem too bland but I’m glad it got something done.

Official Winner of The Strongest Stomach: Molrik Whitebeard!!! (Clan Stormheart)

3 Likes

And thank you for the organising, was both fun and educational :slight_smile:

Turns out one does not simply ‘understand’ people who RP dwarves regularly x)

Also I need to pre-prepare for these things in future. There are obvious situations that will arise and I should know what to say in them…

1 Like

Aw I missed it. Hope to attend another!

2 Likes

Same here

GLORY TE TAE DORFS! OCH!

1 Like

The most common word in dwarvish, and I still don’t know what it means…

1 Like

Well, to my understanding…
It is used as oh, as ah, as a term of shocking-ness and gasp… And some other things…

Sorry i am terrible at explaining

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.