Social guild needed

Hi all,

So I have been playing WoW solo for a while now but starting to get bored of randoms and no stable “team”. I am down for re rolling on any server providing that the guild is active. Prefere DPS more than any other role.

BNET: mau#22952

Heya Nvya! We have a friendly, chilled out guild on Magtheridon server that you’d be welcome to join :slight_smile:

A little about our guild: We run raids 2 nights a week, we run M+ dungeons together regularly, we have monthly social events for achievements, mog runs, games etc. We have a Discord server where we do most of our communicating and organising groups to play together :slight_smile:

If you’d like any more info, feel free to accept the bnet request I’ve sent (xxx) or hit me up on Discord (xxx) and we can have a chat! :smiley:

Hey there!

I would like to have a chat with you, to see how we can help you with getting rit of your boredomness. Cause i believe you don’t have to be bored and the people that are in Unity of righteous can definetly help you experience more fun while gaming!

Here is a link to our recruitment. If it is appealing to you then i will see you on the alliance side of silvermoon!

Hi there. As you’ve mentioned you’re willing to re-roll, I’d like to throw our hat into the ring for consideration :wink:

Dark Wolves is a social/casual raiding guild. We accept applications (and yes, we do ask for people to apply … it tends to give us a better idea of how well people would fit with us, and has the added advantage of automatically registering them onto our website if they’re accepted :wink: ) from anyone age 18+.

We do raid … casually. We tend to stick to the Normal and Heroic versions of raids because it gives us more flexibility and if you ever fancy giving raiding a try, we have no restrictions … anyone of any rank can raid with us, whenever they like - we have a “first come, first served” policy for accepting raiders to events.

If you don’t fancy raiding, that’s fine too … we have plenty of people who never raid, or raid very infrequently … and lets face it, even those who do raid, spend a lot more time OUTSIDE of a raiding environment, than inside.

A lot of members have alts … some of us have a LOT of alts :stuck_out_tongue:

When we raid, we use our own Teamspeak server - but other than that we also have our own discord channel, Facebook page and twitter feed.

If you would like to know more, have a quick look at our realm advert:

Hello!

We, Order of Thrall on Ragnaros, are a Social Raiding guild recruiting DPS for the new raid. We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server time. We currently don’t have an ilvl requirement as with a couple of weeks before the new raid is out there’s plenty of time to gear through dungeons!

Our plan for this tier is: clear Normal and Heroic, do the Achievments and then if there’s enough people available we can have a go at Mythic.

But we’re more than just raid nights. We run Mythic + as a guild group. We’re a social bunch who hang out on Discord most evenings and would love to have more people on with us. Some of us like Arenas, so if you’re looking for a partner feel free to ask. We play other games together as well, if there’s nothing to do on Warcraft then we can go do something else for fun!

If you like the sounds of that then get in contact: Twilightsky#2695