[Social][Anachronos] , Guild <Any Given Sunday>

Guild ANY GIVEN SUNDAY is a social guild with no drama. Also you will have access to the guild bank for items that help you leveling some of the professions, blue quality items and gold for repairs.

Project FAQ:

How it works?**

You don’t get money for joining.

Who is this guild best for?

Anyone that can use some money only for the time invested leveling a character – new players, alts, mains, rerollers. After you reach max level or your desired level, you are free to leave, no strings attached :wink:

Why?

Because I like it. I have some money (I’m not a millionaire) and that is the only thing left to do for me in the game - making money.

Can you trust me?

I assume that comes up in mind for everyone reading this thread. I say yes, but the decision is yours. All I can say on this matter is the following.

I have only 1 completely free evening weekly for the next year to come, thus my only possible play time is the weekend and mostly Sundays.
I decided to start this project for fun, since there isn’t much left to do in the game for me anymore and I still love the game. I have the money on an alt set aside to secure the 1st and may be only phase of this project.
I put this on the realm forum. It would be quite stupid to trick you after this.

Where is the catch?

No catch really - you reach a milestone while in the guild (lvl 70; 80; 81; 82; 83; 84 or 85) and you can leave the guild. I simply get what I’m paying for - your experience as levels for my guild.

How to join?

Whisper me for invite. I’ll promote one more player for inviting later, as I’m not always online. Or send request for the guild in game, it is listed in the guild finder tool.

What are the plans for the guild?

May be after few levels when the guild has more perks, I hope I’ll find few players that are active on Sundays like me and do some dungeons or raids even only on Sundays. I really hope so.

Who is this offer valid for?
Everyone.

This thread may change a little as I plan to write proper guild rules and put them on the web. Right now the guild doesn’t have a website. May be next Sunday :wink: