SoD Ashenvale world PvP event

I believe we are all enjoying Season of Discovery, I think it is successful, it is something fresh, new, that we all needed. However with this thread I would like to point one aspect of the new season, that myself and many more probably, had higher expectations.
It is the world PvP event in Ashenvale, it is simply not working as an event, it has become layering thingy - get to different layer, one shot the boss( for 30 seconds), get the rep and repeat. I mean it is obviously not working, this is not world PvP this is reputation race and its boring tbh.
I am creating this thread first for feedback and second for suggestions, lets try to make it better, seems like Blizzard is listening to us, I mean it is real they are listening, so please feel free to drop some nice suggestions for really interesting WPvP environment. If I have to share my experience as a WPvP enjoyer the most intense and amusing time I’ve had was when I compete with another player over a mining node, or over a herb that sells really well, or as a mage when farming gold in DME and when you zone out boom it happens, so basically the best WPvP have always been, when farming open world resources, you fight over the resource, then you receive it, imagine what happens if blizzard make the resource extremely valuable, and at the same time scarce and I think big raids only ruin the WPvP because what would rogues do then,for example so forbid raids in the zone keep it small 5-10 ppl forming gangs and fighting over valuable resources, this is how I imagine it.
Let me know what you guys think.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.