[SOD] [EU - Crusader Strike] [Alliance] Aspirants of Eternity is looking for ppl for our second Raidteam!

Aspirants of Eternity are looking for ppl for our second Raidteam which will merge with our first Team to clear 20-Man Content for phase 3 and beyond together! We currently have a consistent Raidteam clearing Gnomeregan every reset and most of us have been playing since beginning of phase 1 together.

For us Parses, Logs and that stuff are not important, we want to clear content, be serious when needed, but mostly have a good time with other ppl together.

Currently there a need of 2 Healers for our second Raidteam (which has been playing together for a while aswell), but everyone is welcome to join i just cant offer you a guaranteed Raidspot. There will be Altraids going up soon tho where you will be able to Raid with us all and you get Prio on the Spots aswell.

We are open for everyone of any skill set or knowledge to join just don’t hope for a big parsing tryhard guild. I would describe us as a semi tryhard english speaking guild.
Now and for the future what we can offer is: Trying to have fun and clearing Raid content together, occasionaly PVP, Dungeon Grinding to get gear or boost alt accs and just hanging out and talking about things in Discord.

If i for some reason peaked your interest i would love to hear from you in my Discord DMS (Darhanis) or ingame (Annathel)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.