[SOD] [H] [Living Flame] [EU] [PvP/PvE] <Bizarre Adventure> Is Recruiting All Classes for End-Game SOD Raid Content!

ELEVATOR PITCH

Bizarre Adventure is recruiting new members as we clear the all PvP and PvE content of Phase 4, build a solid team to do AB/WSG premades, and take on all future 20-man/40-man raiding content. Our raid timings are Thursday & Sundays 19:00 Server Time. If you’re interested then read on and see if you want to join our discord to learn more!

GUILD SUMMARY

• Realm: Living Flame EU
  • Faction: Horde
  • Language: English
  • Type: PvP/PvE Semi-Hardcore
  • Focus: Raids, dungeons, PvP events, BG premades
  • Attitude: Collaborative, dedicated, and helpful

ABOUT US

Bizarre Adventure aims to be a semi-hardcore guild who will favour meta classes/builds but won’t strive for the absolute most optimal raid roster. This includes at least bringing basic consumables, basic world buffs, having a roster of members that can satisfy regular raid attendance, and doing the minimal amount of research on raids beforehand.

The guild is made up of quite experienced players that have explored multiple versions of this game, which allows them to be as helpful and as knowledgeable as possible in supporting every member to clear all the content Season of Discovery has to offer. Bizarre Adventure does log performance so it can track each members progress and identify areas of improvement.

Its current raid members are dedicated individuals that have a strong love of the game and regularly play in the evenings on a reliable schedule. Our goal is to chill, have fun, and improve, without necessarily chasing the best parse for every run.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

We are looking for like minded people that want to be fully part of a community, to take part in our discord calls and guild activities. People that are respectful of other’s time by being prepared for guild events and aren’t afraid to ask questions when they don’t know something. As long as you’re not pulling the group down and you’re willing to stick through multiple wipes as we progress through the hardest content, you’ll fit right in!

We expect all members to know their classes well enough to ask for help if they need. We are looking for members who want to improve and succeed, it doesn’t matter to us if you are still figuring things out when you join, we are here to help and want to build those friendships and bonds as we tackle the game together and try to get the best performance out of our characters.

We are on warcraftlogs if you would like to take a look at how we preform: https://sod.warcraftlogs.com/user/reports-list/2081247

Current Preferred Roles for the Roster

• :medical_symbol: 2 x Healers (1 x Priests, and 1 x Druid or Shaman)
  • :shield: 2 x Tanks (2 x Warrior, Warlock, or Druid)
  • :bow_and_arrow: 2 x Range DPS (1 x Shadow Priest and 1 x Boomkin)

The Roster is Filled On

• DPS Warriors
  • DPS Rogues
  • Enhancement/Elemental Shamans
  • Marksman/Survival Hunters

Whilst we accept any member of any class and role into the guild, the classes/roles above illustrate what our preferences are to fill the gaps in the main raid roster.
As long as your class is not listed under “The Roster is Filled On” section, we will still likely bring you into the main raid roster.

WHEN DO WE PLAY?

• We play approximately from 5pm to 11pm ST , which may vary for those who work shifts.
  • It may happen that there are people who log on much earlier and others who log off much later, especially on weekends.

WHEN DO WE RAID?

• Thursday & Sundays: Main Raid, with Monday: Alt/Benched Mains Raid @ 19:00 Server Time.
  • Loot Rules revolved around Soft Reserves > Main Spec > Offspec. The amount of Soft Reserves depends on the raid instance.
  • +1 on non-SR items. Meaning that raiders can’t win two non-reserved items in a row.
  • We don’t Hard Reserve gear (unless theres an extenuating circumstance). We may Hard Reserve mats and/or recipes if we bring on PUGs to keep these facilities within the guild.

NEXT STEPS

If everything stated above is of interest to you and you feel like you would be a good fit then:

1. Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/XY6sp56Cq8
  2. Reach out to one of the Officers if you need more information or want a quick chat
  3. Feel free to sign-up for a raid without joining to test us out first!
  4. When you’re ready to join us, create a ticket in the ‘JointheGuild’ channel and we will throw you an in-game invite!
2 Likes

Hi Kill,
this is Spot. Don’t have any btags. My Pc broke down yesterday. Gonna take at least a week or 2 to be back online again.
Good luck and c u soon.

2 Likes

We have fully cleared MC and will be increasing the heat level for the next reset!

We are keenly recruiting healers (especially priests and druids).
Don’t be shy to reach out!

Bizarre Adventure to the top

1 Like

We’re still looking for healers! Our first attempt at Heat Level 2 is this Sunday! We’re also doing an Ony and World Bosses run tomorrow (08 August 2024)

boop Just a little bump to spread the word.

1 Like

We have cleared MC at HL2. The intention is to attempt HL3 in a few weeks once we gear all the guildies with FR gear.

Still could use another healer or two and a boomkin or two.

boop

If you hate to have fun, don’t join us. Just saying.

1 Like

:b:izzare :a:dventure :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hey, I’m a priest healer. Sadly, I have my character on Lone Wolf. I guess you’re not looking for new characters?

1 Like

We’re always on the lookout for awesome people, no matter their level in-game. Kiljarious is on vacation right now, but you’re more than welcome to whisper any member of BA and they’ll pop you an invite.

1 Like

Hi Davinae,

We definitely bring on new characters :). We have helped level and gear a number of guildies (especially healers :P) so that we can have a decent raid roster. Don’t be shy to reach out if you’re interested! However, Blizzard has mentioned that they are looking to merge SOD servers into mega PvE and PvP servers in the near future. So theres a very real possibility you don’t need to level something new.

Hi Spot,
Zartan here, any news on your computer bud? were missing our friendly rouge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Zartan, I’m gonna take some time off gaming because of my job. Don’t have a lot of time to spare right now. Gonna be back in a couple of month. Still not having a PC until november I guess. Wanna get a nice one and build it myself. Hope you will be there when I’m back.
Good luck and take care.

1 Like

We have attempted our first HL3 run and was able to smoothly and cleanly clear 10/11. They last boss gave us a run for our money.

Can’t wait to try again this reset.

BWL 3 Trials down, on farm now :partying_face:

boop the toot