SoD Moonkin Form slavery, no player choice / freedom

Why can’t druid players use humanoid form instead of horribe moonkin form? Why can’t we have the choice like the warlocks do? Seems unecessarily unfair.

3 Likes

If you want to tank as a warlock you need to meta.
If you want to be balance you need to be a moonkin.
If you want to be spriest you need to be a shadow figure.
It is as it is.

1 Like

wow a balance druid who doesnt jerk on his rooster form, thats rare

4 Likes

they should just let us cast resto spells in moonkin form, then it’s fine. the fact that you have to go out of it to heal and then back in is what’s annoying. there is a reason I don’t like warrior, I hate stance dancing.

Why when someone says moonkin slavery I thought of Palworld, but with moonkins?

Why? Because Classic still keeps some integrity to the role playing aspect of the game, and that comes with certain boundaries you will have to live with. Stop being a cry baby. If you want “player freedom”, go play retail.

1 Like

It’s…kind of the deal you signed when you rolled druid in classic. Shapeshifting is your core ability, it is a great utility for you to use, but also at a cost. It’s your strength, not your weakness.

Jump into cat form, sprint away. Jump while shifting out of catform to keep momentum, and suddenly you have a distance against a melee. Get into melee range of a ranged, stun them in bear form etc.

1 Like

The problem is the horrible moonkin form design. Should have changed it to swolekins right after their artists came up with the updated design.

1 Like

Just wait until 60 so you can hybridize

I suppose it is now :wink:

only at the cost of your boomkin outrageous armor