[SoD] Restricted from trading, AH, mail

what about anything that resembles GDKP.

1 Like

ive just played the game, and suddenly i cant use AH or send mail, by bank is full, my bags are full of BOE’s and mats, and i have to sell to vendor, or not play, or else im trhowig gold out the window. and the only reason it is anoying is i doo these things because i dont buy gold.

if i where going to buy gold, it yould have to be because i cant use AH.

I’m new to wow SoD. I have two low level characters, highest is lvl 24. I have around 10g to my name. Ive played all the time in group with one other player, just questing and professions, not too much interaction with anyone else.

Hard to see how any of this would be against any rules, or any reason for any investigation.

2 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

is this a bug ?? i got same problem , hello blizz can u fix pls ?

has anyone managed to fix the problem?

Same for me, 12+ hours of this bug

same for me, sad

Its super arbitrary anyway

same for me, sad :frowning:

Same prb, Blizz fix that pls

1 Like

Same here, sent a ticket, no response.

3 Likes

I have the same problem. Can trade but cant send mail or buy/sell stuff on AH.
Got this from the support -
"Greetings,

This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies ( https://blizzard.com/support/article/42673 ), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at https://blizzard.com/company/legal/eula.html

Regards,
Game Master Team
Blizzard Entertainment"

Still waiting for a more detailed response. I have not done anything to violate said article - just bought 100g worth of iron and copper to smelt…

4 Likes

same here 2 accounts. no response

2 Likes

Same problems. Playing SOD around 4 days, was lvl 39-40 with ±20 gold when it start… Zero events, just lvlup with quest’s and dungeons

Same here, sent a report and waiting for a reply

2 Likes

Same, and its my first time playing… It almost makes me want to stop…

2 Likes

Same issue here, worked fine yesterday but haven’t been able to use AH/trade/mail since this morning (6/4). I tiried logging out for 15+ mins and I’ve also tried clearing cache but nothing worked.

I dont get it, restricted from mail, trade and auction house … a full 24hours already, all bags full, bank full, what the hell now ?
Ticket average time 5 days, unacceptable for a game that requires monthly payments…
How do we have t advance in game now while levelling.

1 Like

Same problem, i got banned on one account for boting even when i never used anything like that and now this… seems like there is some addon which is messing up the system…

3 Likes