SoD Shaman and totem management

With Season of Discovery coming and with all classes getting new abilities to make them all more viable and more fun to play. Shouldn’t we get some change to make shaman totems more accessible to remove and make shamans more reliable in group content instead of having to place new totems all the time to not risk pulling things in areas that you moved on from. This is a issue that’s been seen several times in the hardcore realms and the added feature of the later expansion “Totemic Recall” or something similar would make life much easier for the shaman population.

3 Likes

Paladins and Shamans are very reliable tank options in SoD.
They are more than just buff bots in groups now.

This might be true but there’s nothing addressing the issues with handling of totems that right now is nonexistent in classic era. We used to have a macro to be able to cancel our totems out but it was since long hotfixed meaning the only way to remove the totems existing totems is to place new ones. Yes it works to do this but it’s not practical or in anyway optimal. Not everywhere you go straight into a new group to place new ones and totems tends to be one of the biggest reasons for pulling patrols and other groups while you move forward in dungeons.

1 Like

I agree that many things could be improved. Expecting more comfort and QoL features is totally fine but is handling of totems really an “issue” that should be fixed with priority?

I would say we know about 10%… Maybe less, of the runes that will be available. There could well be the rune you’re looking for - to adapt for these reasons. I would say let it unfold before making assumptions.

1 Like

Im 100% Down for totemic recall

1 Like

warcraftlogsyeay

warcraftlogsyeay

warcraftlogsyeay

I get the feeling the next bunch of runes will be more QoL/utility.