Sold/destroyed my legendary. Can't get it back

Tell me you haven’t read the OP without telling me you haven’t read the OP.

6 Likes

Shame you can’t get the help you could from GM’s in the past, there was a time you were allowed at least one request and the GM’s were always extremely helpful in retrieving things for you.

1 Like

Wish I learned how to read.

1 Like

It’s ok.

you play paladin we knew.

1 Like

I take that as a compliment from a DK.

what did you have in your character’s bank and bank’s bags that was more important than a legendary item memorabilia?
Like… I still keep all my legion legendaries in characters’ banks or void storage :eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Things you can say to a WoW player but would be a terrible thing to say to parents if you’re a doctor.

They lied to you. They just dont want to give it to you. Years ago I deleted my BS profession that had the plans for sulfuron hammer which was a quest drop. One day I decided to take up BS again and realised I can’t pick up the quest for the hammer. I put in a ticket and the gm gave me the plans or the quest, I dont remember now, but that was waaaay after TBC. Its just a sign of how lazy Blizz have become.

Not quite true.
You can delete your character and create and new one with the same class and name.
Level it up and farm the legendary again. Then you’re back (more or less) to where you were. Sure, it’s a little time and effort but it is a solution.

You just need to grind it again Then.

Same case here, item destroyed when got a better item in S3 and now unable to restore it.

It should be a way in-game to get it back or trivialize re-obatining it.

2 Likes

So much storage space, and people delete 1 item after getting an upgrade, selling or disenchanting an epic item i can understand.

But destroying a legendary??
Call me weird but i truly cant understand why you wouldnt put it in the bank and just hold on to it for maybe even “nostalgia reasons” or any other reason.

I even got all legendaries i have gotten ever in my bank, even tho i never ever touch them anyway (not even for timewalking)

2 Likes

I am on the opinion that they should never get it back even when they start farming it again. Their dropchance should be set to zero for it. The Draktir Legy deleted in times of Df with 34er bags an void storage - are they kidding ? Must be a bad joke.

1 Like

You keep saying you made tickets but ignored the correct suggestion further up of the item recovery option. If you’ve destroyed it, it won’t help but if you sold it, you might be in time to get it back from https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/16572.
As it says in the intro - ‘Items that you cannot restore with the item Restoration service are permanently lost. Customer Support will not restore World of Warcraft items.’

But this is not fully true. About half a year ago i was trying to buy the scarlet crusade cosmetics from the darkmoon faire vendor, but i had stupidly sold/destroyed the tabard needed to do so. It could not be restored in the restoration service, but through making a ticket a kind gm restored it for me.

1 Like

One time time legendaries from quests should just be restorable from a vendor like the MoP/WoD legendaries. You made a mistake and deleted a legendary? Get it back for 10k gold instead of pestering customer support.

1 Like

Item restore was of course the first thing I tried to do :slight_smile:

Flaark this is a great time to re-make an Evoker you can be max level in a day or two and do the weekly quests and time walking raid for some really quick gear so you can farm your leggo again :slight_smile:

Looks ike you will now be able to get your legendaries back if you have destroyed it.

Libergo, Head Librarian of the Azure Archives Annex in Valdrakken, has been watching your actions closely and now offers to reacquaint you with your legendary weapon if you happened to misplace it.

Might have to wait for server restart but probally good news for some of you regardless :slight_smile:

2 Likes