Solo island expeditions in 9.1?

It’s been a recurring request in the forums here: In 9.1.5 consider the implementation of a way to send anima to alts that need it, people are reaching cap without anything to spend it on.

Thanks!

Good job, better late than never.

it will be when the numbers drop even more :smiley:

1 Like

Now warfronts too please :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

2 months later it did in the end become a 9.1 feature.

How about Ny’alotha mythic? I know that we can’t solo it yet but make it at least doable with raid group.

1 Like

Just do it with guildies… or friends, don’t bother asking for a nerf to that when it comes to pugging, yet. That stuff isn’t even 2 years old yet.

Atleast wait until it’s 2 years old before asking for that to be soloable.

Would that be normal and heroic only or mythic as well?

These are great news! Also, thank you for giving us, even in the EU forums, insight into upcoming features early (Which should happen a lot more often, especially about design decision of gameplay systems, enabling us players to give proper constructive feedback).

I also would like to give some feedback, not necessarily for 9.1.5 but on the topic for solo scenarios:

Scenarios that allow solo and up to 3 or 5 players should become a viable way of leveling, since they are short and fun, but to give some variety there needs to be a lot of them.

That’s why these scenarios should also be updated:

• Pandaria scenarios for 1 to 3 players from level 10 to 50 (or 60 later on)
  • Legion invasion scenarios for 1 to 3 players from level 10 to 50 (or 60 later on)
  • N’Zoth Horrific Visions for 1 to 5 players from level 10 to 50 (or 60 later on)
  • Torghast for 1 to 5 players from level 50 to 60 (or 10 to 60 later on)

Especially regarding the Pandaria scenarios, it would make the butchered story experience during leveling of old expansions a little more complete.

The next thing after solo scenarios to improve the revamped leveling should be mega-scenarios, scaled for 1 to 20 players/AI-bots (both optional, i.e. entirely soloable).
Those would be based on warfronts and raids (with all bosses, but some optional, depending on story/lore relevance).
Removed endgame questlines tied to raids should be reintroduced as well (Pandaria and Draenor Legendary questlines, for the sake of the story, not the Legendary reward).
And other questlines that were removed instead of phased (Golden Lotus, Battlefield Barrens, …).

Why not also scale any world content (i.e. mobs for leveling and endgame WQs, …) and rewards for 1 to 5 players?

6 Likes

This is brilliant - can’t wait!! We’ve been asking for a long time.
Please thank whoever’s decision it was.

5 Likes

Please i hope they do not he does not speak for me or many players at all .

what about pvp islands exp? still missing few wins, will we be able to que against 1 player or pvp “ai” like arathi basin comp stomp

2 Likes

PLEASE let us take any sized group onto islands, for RP purposes

@Linxy Please let us solo queue for warfronts aswell. There is a lot of transmog items that people need from there which is kinda impossible to do right now since there is no players queuing for them.

5 Likes

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Now, if Legion raids were to make it to proper legacy content, and if they add gear rewards to Torghast, I may just renew my 6 month sub after all.

1 Like

It’s things you (as in Blizzard) should have learned to add in straight away when a new expansion releases.

But… you always wait with things like these when you need some goodwill. So nope, I won’t cheer for it.

1 Like

this. this needs attention.

I don’t mind this being added but… is it what we really need? Can we have some real, substantial 9.1.5 news? Something that’s actually related to Shadowlands? Stuff like skipping the Maw intro, more stuff to dump anima on, send anima to alts, balancing.

1 Like

Please do tell the dev that we need flexi covenant switching, no farming required no quest required. We also need the removal of conduit energy and for the dev to dial back AOE cap.

2 Likes

Thank you for this change, rly nice! GJ!