Solo island expeditions in 9.1?

Yup. And more.

Maybe extend Chromie Time to alts in the 50+ range? or earning Renown and Soul Ash and stuff while levelling in Shadowlands?

Soloing Islands is … well, it’s something, but it’s something that we should already have had from 9.0, and certainly from 9.1.

In the same vein of consistent treatment of old content, we should have had consistent scaling for Legion and BfA raids from the start, and workarounds for soloing blockages like Eonar, and MC in BfA dungeons. Any word on that?

I look forward to hearing these kinds of things. They won’t fix current play, and nothing in a .0.5 systems patch can be expected to, but they will provide some diversion and Annoyance Removal.

1 Like

While you are at it, fix warfronts as well, there is not enough players to queue for this content as no one is doing BFA hardly anymore.

3 Likes

Wow the devs actually started listening to players and giving us what we want. Keep going

3 Likes

Does this go for Warfronts too?

1 Like

Right, so they are giving us something fun and what we asked for. I don’t even want to think what horrendous systems for the new patch they are going introduce as a payback for fun content… Mandatory renown 75 with all covenants?

They could add a mount reward for getting all covenants to renown 80, would just be cool.

I also wish they would let us level in Torghast as part of threads of fate…

1 Like

the playerbase wanted soloqueue for arena and rbgs but ok island expeditions gotta be fire man

Better that than SL!

I just hope i can stop

This will be good.

I’ll solo queue mythic island adventures for hours a day over SL content.

The islands are more fun the Choreghast etc and they are more rewarding too. Currently the problem of getting a group for normal/HC queue is time consuming (spent standing around for ages) and mythic island adventure? It’s so hard to get one of those going currently.

1 Like

Am i playing against a alliance player? or is it just solo vs AI

No, didn’t you hear they all went horde for the OP Orc racial? :stuck_out_tongue:

it is in 9.1.5 not in 9.1.0

Its probably one of the QOL fixes that they knew player want but they can’t bother to add as they are too busy creating another grind system nobody asked for and creating more no fly new zones

fixed for you.

2 Likes

i have heard we getting more lego weapons in 9.2.0 that the hunter bow was a social experiement :rofl:

1 Like

Legion’s Artifacts repaired by the Primus

1 Like

HELLO pls stop ignore PvP issue with gearing

1 Like

comp stomp made pvp gearing easy :stuck_out_tongue:

I love this. Personally, I quite enjoyed Island Expeditions and I would LOVE to see them return as a pvpve mode. I love pvpve in MMOs in general and pvp Island Expeditions were a personal highlight of BFA. Too bad they were too hard to get going, but that was mostly a reward structure issue.

1 Like