Solo player LF friendly and chilled out guild

Hey,

So as the title suggests I’m finally caving and looking for a guild as I want to do the top tier content like keys, raids and especially wanna be able to group with people for this patch with the horrific visions.

I won’t lie I’m incredibly nervous and shy hence not doing any top tier stuff in bfa but I miss being in a friendly active guild. My first and last proper guild experience was in legion and I adored every second of it! Unfortunately time takes its toll and the inevitable happened.

So without boring any potential recruiters, I’m pretty chilled out but can be serious when the times require, friendly and active but will need advice about essences etc and best ways to run certain content. Most importantly I want a guild where I feel welcome and it’s a joy to play with any of the members!

Thanks for taking the time to read, I hope you have a great day and see you in the assaults :slight_smile:

hey man give me a shout on discord vpangel#9538 i currently run a guild called sword and shield who is a group of firends who met on wow kinda doing there own thing. we are all very chatty and are on discord most evening. ages range from 22-35 and we are looking to do mythic plus and some raiding starting with normal then heroic.

Hello,

We have just returned to the gaame and are recruting, we have a range of players of all ages and abilities but all willing to chat and help out.

I’ve put the guild recruitment info for you, if it feels like a good fit feel free to /w me when you are able to get back in the game.

We are looking for some new guildies to join us at Nerfed At Birth.

Currently, we are a small group of players who have been playing the game since pre-TBC. Between us, we’ve done pretty much everything in the game from arenas to mythic hardcore raiding however we are now looking for a slower pace of life!

We have no plans to raid currently but may be running some M+, Achievements runs and just generally playing/levelling. This may change in the future but we will just see how things pan out and the players in the guild at that point.

It doesn’t matter if you have been playing for 15 years or 15 weeks - as long as you are looking for a social guild to call home that is all that matters :slightly_smiling_face:

So if you are:

Looking for a social guild
Looking for a slower pace of the game
Enjoy playing with other guildies

Then we may be the guild for you!

All we are looking for is a group of players with a mature approach to the game who enjoy being social with fellow guildies when they are online.

Feel free to get in touch on my battlenet inespa#21908 for a chat on joining us if you are interested.

I stream and would be fab to have some other streamers on board!

Happy adventures

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.