SOLO que RBG Ratting change idea

Its not same when someone lose a game by 500 points difference compared to matches when you lose with 50 points difference.

Example of changes (Artathi basin)
-You lose 1000 : 1500 = its good lose, you lose points as usual
-You lose 1450 : 1500 = it was hell of a tight game, let loser lose 50% less than usual

Why this change will be good? It will encourage people to be fierce even in face of defeat, and will actualy not punish hard people who offered good opposition, and this gesture will show respect toward defeated players because they really make enemy to sweat.

I think this change will be fair.

But if it’s implemented they have to reduce rating gains as well on close games. It’s will slow down progression A LOT. If you reduce the rating lose only, then the bracket will inflate super fast.

I think MMR works like this, at least in normal rated bg bracket I experienced that if you win CTF map with 0/3 you gained way more MMR (in blitz i have no idea how it’s works because you can’t see your personal MMR and the team is random)

Lol, today I was in team mmr 1200 against mmr 1600… we lose. Obviously… and what? M8 go take a cold beer :wink:

Week one of rated PvP people already want to change the MMR system.

Just play the game. You have months to climb.

This what i proposed not even changes system in its core

Its just encourage people to fight more fierce, because if game is 1450:1500 its close right? So my opinion is that loser deserve to lose less, compared if lost 1000:1500

I play the game, and not enjoy. But I’ve pay for it, right? I love PvP. I would agree if Blizzard says – THIS IS ONLY PVE game. Ok. But they say BG/RBG/sRBG… and everything, literally everything broken.