Solo queue literally never pops

There’s a solution to this problem: play a healer. By queueing as dps you are only contributing to the problem.

What a lame comment, you didn’t even consider that people MIGHT play more than one character? I do play a healer, since 2005 actually. Just FYI mr. smarta**.

So you wanna tell every dps main to play healer? What an awesome solution dude. How about Blizzard fixes their damn game so healers are encouraged to play the game? A bit to much to ask for your underveloped comprehension skills, I guess?

Thanks for giving me a reason to hate tanks even more.

Genius! Why everyone didn’t think about that earlier!

Maybe because play double spec is brutally expensive in terms of grind, leggos, etc etc?
Maybe because someone do not want to play healer?
Maybe because many classes are dps only?

Took between 3-5min for me yesterday in the afternoon/evening as DPS.

Who would want 1-2 DHs drooling them to death all match every match while desperately trying to get a cast off. Personally would not play a healer, even if Blizzard paid me cash for it.

They really, really need to fix this. Giving minus 150 rating to the leaver isn’t enough - they need to make the MMR adjustments that would’ve happened from the amount of games won it lost up to that point. It sucks, yeah, but it’s easily more fair than just forgetting the games ever happened.

I’ve played DPS for 18 years. I’d rather quit.

And I probably will. I’m planing to focus on M+ because ain’t nobody for time for PvP in this game when it’s like this. And it’s not as if PvP being in some state of hilariously broken is new anyway. Just figured I’d give it another chance since I was a big time PvP’er from 2006 to 2015, but if it’s going to be like this it’s just literally a waste of time.

There’s an exploit to leave without getting punished at all as well, so there’s that too. But it’s kinda off-topic to be talking about the leaver problem in this thread, isn’t it?

I already play a healer. And I also get 20 min+ queues.
I play DK.

That’s a nice healer.

You mean /camp ? That only works for not getting deserter, you still get minus rating now. If you meant that ofc. People getting deserter or not is meaningless anyway, they just log on another character and keep playing there or make a pause and come back later doing the same sheet.

-150 rating is okay. The issue is, those with these inflated mega Egos are more interested in effing others over so they don’t get any rating… and then it doesn’t matter if its -150 or -500. They get their satisfaction out of effing others over… hence the reason why they rage quit in the first place. Inflated Egos, effing others over and destroy their fun = main characteristics of cheaters, too.

1 Like

You sure? Because it doesn’t show rounds lost when doing it. I guess the rating lost is just a flat -150 then, without it adding 6 rounds lost?

Yes, I did it yesterday on my Priest and I lost 150 rating. I wanted to know if people still get away with it or not, otherwise I would have made a ticket about it. You actually don’t get any rounds lost to your stats somehow, just flat rating lost.

Yes and no. On the one hand it isn’t strictly the topic of waiting around for an hour, but on the other hand it does add significantly to the frustration of waiting an hour only to get a leaver. Never mind the rating loss - I end up spending 1 hour for perhaps 4-5 minutes of playtime because when I come in the match ends soon thereafter. sigh

Alright, that’s… interesting. Kinda lazy by Blizzard, since adding those losses to those people’s stats would hurt their ego a little more, as you talked about above.

But anyway, we all know that adding a flat permanent deletion of a player’s account would easily suffice as a countermeasure to prevent people from doing it, and those unlucky with DCs or mail they have to get or baby that needs their attention or wife aggro or whatever, would become innocent casualties.

But because the goal has never been to get rid of it entirely, not for any company anywhere, that isn’t an option. The goal has always been to get rid of the repeat offenders, those who creates a “pattern of griefing” so to speak.

But it has always been about investment, and while innocent casualties would suffer due to unfortunate incidents such as the reasons in the earlier paragraph, it still needs a certain level of punishment that is able to deter people from doing it.
So the key is to damage that investment. It’s the same as what you talked about, with the egos and whatnot. For example, if they’ve got a weekly conq cap in DF as well, then having those existing punishments (and fixing the exploit that lets people avoid deserter, and making it so it counts as 6 rounds lost in the statistics), as well as adding a punishment to remove conquest, then it’d hurt the people doing it pretty severely.

But just to be clear, I’ve never been a fan of a low initial punishment that ramps up the more you do it. Especially not ones that resets every day. Because that just makes 'em able to do it relatively punishment-free once per day, if the initial punishment is too meager.
At the same time it can’t be too severe, because then those innocent casualties suffers too much for the rare occurrence as explained earlier.

But yeah, so it becomes a question about what to target with the punishments, and how severely. For example, just adding a conquest punishment is gonna be far more effective in early parts of seasons, and relatively ineffective later on in seasons, since conquest is used to buy gear and you won’t care as much once you’ve got the gear.

So a more severe honor punishment can be accompanied with it, but due to how much you earn in shuffle it’s probably best to amplify the amount of honor lost by an equivalent to I’d argue at least 3 or 4 shuffles won with 6/6, to really make it hurt.

Anyway, so the deserter debuff is pretty much not really a thing due to the exploit bypassing it entirely, while others just queue for something else, or log onto another character.
So a deserter debuff affecting much more than just shuffles, and fixing that exploit, and making it account-wide would be equally as good in early parts of seasons as it is in later parts of seasons.

1 Like

2,5k rating frost dk here, que never pops i guess nobody is around my cr.

But reading from us forums que is bugged, if u get more then 5 mins que u better drop the que and re que again becouse of bug.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.