Solo Shuffle Declined

It would be intressting to see statistics on how many times a lobby is declined due to one or more declining.

its kinda frustrating since its a 20-50 min que and then some one declines, and it takes another 20 min for a sec que,

I have about 40 % declined lobbys which is crazy…

5 Likes

Damn you have some bad luck!

If the que is declined by a dps the next que will come up fast. However if it is a healer that declined yea for sure you are gonna be waiting another long time. Its sad because I want to love SS but i just dont… Feels like a bit of a mess and its killed the 2s n 3s brackets.

On the plus side im an off meta healer so my que times are usually around 15 seconds haha.

I would rather want to know, how come that being put “in front of the que” after somebody declining results in the same waiting time as queing from zero?

The reason we suffer so many most of the times instand declines , is cause of booster teams that when the guy they are boosting doesnt get a synched pop with them, they decline and go again.

This was mentioned in US forums first , and after i played alot getting x4 rivals and one rival2 on my chars i encountered both this decline thingy and booster team lobbys.
(Some dps/healers were playing god mode when paired with the boosting guy, when against him griefed the game)

If you feel im overreacting or anything, do a single google search, “solo shuffle” boosting, and you will notice why there’s so many INSTANT declines… Im not talking about the late ones that is actually legit due to people going afk after waiting for 40+ mins.

Peace.

lovly … got 2 que pops within first 4 min both declined ofc, and now been sitting over 25+ agien …

1 Like

is this really a thing? Did people actually find a way to boost solo shuffle? XD Just curious because I thought at least that would be gone from PVP LOL

1 Like

There is alot of sus behsvior inside ss aswlll. All from healers that dont heal to dps not using any cds agienst certain ppl and playing like gods other games.

1 Like

Frankly I thought boosting would be impossible because for any given 6 players, the mmr/cr would get big discrepancies pretty fast and that would make harder to get into the same shuffle at the same time? Maybe I’m overthinking it but it just seems weird.

However, I can imagine e.g. having 5-6 “helpers” queue at the same time and whenever 2-3 get into the same shuffle they can indeed carry someone to 6-0 or 5-1 at least.

Hm, now when you say that, I remember some shuffles with such odd player behaviro - playing poorly with me and super well against me… xd

1 Like

isnt more logical that people decline bcs due to long queues they just afk?

sometimes i que as a healer and decline a couple of times before i accept that gives me the feeling of power cuz everybody needs us healers

there are also people who queue just to decline for fun (healers).
Saw it on stream of some AWC players that just had fun and a good laught to queue and decline, queue decline and joking “wonder how many queues I bugged now hehe”

1 Like

That it probly agienst the tos to do intentionally, should be given a craven for Like 30 min if u miss say 2 in a row

guess hard to punish people because the queue is so long that people even forgot that they queued.
of course it also means you cannot punish people who do it intentionally.

the issue is also that the queue sometimes pop after 5 mins or 20 mins or 1h which is totally off the est. time unlike for dungeons

True, but the simple truth is that ppl that does that bcs they think its funny or get a sence of “power” are just pathetic and shouldnt be any where near situations with other ppl.

When u know the other 4 in que been sittning atleast 20+ min and then u do that agienst ppl u dont even know who they are, Well that just shows what a loser ppl who do that really are.

unfortunately we live in a world where other people feed of yout misery.

just saying it is difficult to punish without hitting legit misses as well.

we cannot have good things in this world because of bad peope, some wise man once said.

a lot of the declines are because of wintraders trying to sync the same shuffle together, its easy to understand once its happening a few times, the process is identical, wait until last second, take the q…then 5/6 last one didnt accept
requeue…instant pop
take q last second…again 5/6 last didnt accept
repeat, same story

= healer is not in the same lobby as his friends so they cant wintrade, ez pz

feel free to check it out, simple google “solo shuffle boost” and see for yourself!! ofc it is.

When I google it, I only get sale offers of such boost so that exists but it’s also mostly piloted so… not seeing any descriptions of how it works xd

Edit: There are threads that it’s pretty much only piloted which extra extra against ToS :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit 2: I found info that by donating to certain sites or streamers gets you a whitelist that they will lose to you any time they see, dunno if it’s possible for them to remember you but that’s another thing.

Well, all in all, certain sus SS I had would be explained… people playing like complete noobs with me and like glad against me…

just sat a 33 min que pop. and my safe que addon trolled me " que took 49 days and 17 hours " :smiley: AND ofc someone declined on it haaha

You are talking about wintrading. It’s not happening. What is happening is called piloted boost. Booster logs on your account and plays for you. Only logical explanation.
Source: 5sec of google. :slight_smile:

1 Like