Solo Shuffle Healer MMR

Ye this is garbage like you said. Not really fond of this change. Had a decent climb today with very even lobbies untill two lobbies where healers were 300-400 mmr/cr under the rest and they just couldent keep up.

Nope? just got queue with 1900-200 when my cr was 1600

I was talking about the initial post, if you played this game more than 3 months you can understand how mmr works, if not I will explain it to you: if you are in a loosing streak and you get matched with players with a lot lower mmr than you and also your current rating is a lot higher than your mmr you can win 6 games you won’t get any points. This is common sense and you have to be below average IQ to not understand how mmr works

First of all 100 rating in shuffle is nothing. That can be gained/lost in 1 game.

tell me u never played healer without telling me u never played healer

1 Like

many soloq forum enjoyers say its healer skill issue if theyre stuck on 3-3 games even without trying healer themselves or did it on the first week when they were not stuck on low elo swamp :smiley:

even if this soloq dampen changes would be reverted we would still have this little issue that the mode is just made wrong and its about 500x more efficient to gain as dps on it :smiley:

i was doing 60% climb to 1.7 as heal during holidays and then i had break and when i came back week after its suddenly playing with people who never press half their cds for whole 2-3 rounds on 1800mmr and i stopped caring about it as heal for now

the mode is designed so that u cant play it as healer unless the lobby is people who are normal people who play pvp and not some who just came there from pve, they will slowly climb but u wont as heal if u go constant 3-3 and then some -60 just to gain +10 from 5/6 after

its just bad for heals now and u wont matter beyond 2min there if people keep prolong the round by attacking random

so if the random matchmaking of mmr were bad, so is the whole mode by design. Even the whole first guy to be killed means round won/lost is complete unrealistic and dumb on competitive sense for arena

Worst thing is when you were queued to high MMR games as healer when you are 1600, enemy healer is 1600 and, average MMR is 1900 cos rest of the team are 1900+, you go 3-3 and got nothing, NOTHING when average mmr is 1900! you still should get some points for not being stomped by better players and didnt do 0-6 and even when you go 4-2 in this game you still get only 20 points? its so frustrating. Anotner game after that 1900 you queued into 1300 mmr bracket cos lack of healers, you are still 1600/1650, enemy healer too, you go 3-3 and again got 0 when 2-4 you got -60 points. and if you went 2-4 in the 1900+ bracket with that 1600 your cr you will still get -60 points. its so so unfair playing as healer now.

3 Likes

Ogtar, what is this? A job or what?

Think about what you are saying there. I have to treat this game as if it was a job just to have a small sense of accomplishment after work?

Getting smashed 9/10 times is NOT what I consider small accomplishment after work.

Think about what you say for a moment and consider the learning curve to reach a decent position. If you think its exponential, then there is something wrong. It should be linear. Its not fun otherwise.

Yeah, if you can be bothered to play long enough.

It takes way too long for blizzard’s rating systems to actually get you where you should be.

It’s a problem in Overwatch as well.

well its a problem for healers in shuffle for dps the system is “good” 6rounds is anyway to much

1 Like

I played over 2400 rounds as healer… Won slightly more than lost, droped several time from 2100+ to 1400 ratting. So basicly to push ratting as healer you need lucky win streak, to lose ratting oposite.

Your gameplay and skills not affect outcome much, because in 90% games I played there is a guy which die without poping a single defensive, with him no healer can win, so if you are healer 90% of your games will be draw. So almost evry game is resolved around which healer gonna be able to win round with that bad guy

They shoud gief healers +15 ratting for draw, its lame to play 20mins for nothing

shuffle is horrible design and has 50min que for dps compared to 2min que for priva soloq dps

I just played 5 solos. I tied all 5, won 0 rating. Tried 2s and 3s. Its just arms warriors and disc… Also, Rsham is in a really bad spot for the current high damage meta.

Its just not fun to heal. And its just NOT rewarding at ALL… Its too stressful, and not rewarding at all.

They should rework rating from top to bottom. let MMR decide what league you play in. The pros can show off their 4000mmr rating. But I want my Raiderio Score like PvE dudes have. Those do NOT loose raiderio score if they wipe in a dungeon. It only goes higher if you manage to get better, and over time it always goes up. Slowly.

Simple solution.

i noticed with the new ninja mmr change which they did many dps dropped like 400 now

either the mmr change to pair even more regularly 1kmmr differences on same lobby lowering the average mmr of lobby or its the buffed arms warriors and disc priests and assas finding their sets :thinking:

heals are capped, and as always 3-3 stuff mostly and was not a pleasure on low elo

now i cant wait to go cap my lock vs 3 melee arms/assa lobbys this week where also discs now blasting me, i bet i will drop too but its what ever i play for fun and i have hunch this week will not be fun unless one is a disc/arms/sin :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.