Solo Shuffle Rating?

5 win 1 loss = 8 rating gain
3 win 3 loss = 0 rating
2 win 4 loss = 168 loss

I honestly despise this wow team so much … shouldn’t even be allowed christmas time off until they sort out the service levels

1 Like

Try playing healer. For going 3-3 you get 0. For 2-4 you get -70. For 4-2 you get +20. Blizzard rigged healer mmr on purpose so they stay longer in lower elo and are able to fill the spots since if healers were given a justified mmr they would quickly get out of this elo hell.

I don’t think it is only for healer, this counts for everyone. It doesn’t depend what you play.

It’s all about who your fighting and win against. Win with lesser mmr people against higher gives more cr than a win with higher mmr peopl against lower mmr.

The problem though, with healers is that it’s very RNG based, I can play amazing, and still get 3/6 because the DPS is simply not good enough, the only thing I can do, is force the fight to last longer, a DPS with low score, that have been lucky with their first games

Then I either just let them die (I don’t) but the fight is extended, but nothing is dying, and I have them for 3 games, and then I get to the team of DPS with some knowladge, is it’s usually 3/6 so I gain no raiting.

Then I have my games, where a DPS mess up when they’re in my team, using CDS instantly, or not at all, or they fail to use their defensives, or mistakes their CDS, by using their Dive shield etc, at 80% HP, and I get punished, that’s healer for you.

A good DPS can win 5-6 games, cause he’ll just switch, and carry, but the healer can’t, unless you’re REALLY focused and trying your best, but when I do get punished I am at -60 raiting, if I play good it’s 30+ raiting when I’ve won 4-6

However when I lose 2/6 I lose sooo much, 3/6 is 0 raiting for me, 4/6 is 12-18 raiting.

Due to my matches behind fairly 50% cause of DPS swap, I have a massive amount of wins and losses, I was at 1778 today, and I would have reached 1,8k cause I won 5 games, last game was incoming, ME happy, excited to get my set xD

What you think happened? the healer on the other team, left, so I got no score, then what happened next game? I am angry, frustrated, dumb enough to queue after getting mad, lost f ocus, so lost 2 games in a row, cause I was annoyed.

Healer Solo Shuffle is pure pain, and that’s why your queue is so long, no increase THIS and that will convince me to play anymore, I stopped for now, either improve the raiting for healers, or give me 10k gold every round, then I might consider go back xD

1 Like

And than sometimes from 100 to 0 in 1.5 seconds.

wasn’t there a post on the US forum with a confirmation that the current MMR is bugged? they trying to fix it but haven’t yet
sadly I can’t post links somehow… but just check bluetracker gg and scroll down - some days ago

You mean

?

It doesn’t say that the MMR is bugged if that’s the post you’re referring to. That was what they said during the night after an entire day of people complaining about queues where they didn’t even get a notification about it popping and then straight to deserter, and getting loading screen into the arena but then immediately everyone getting kicked out with deserter, and similar things being reported for PvE queues as well as PvP.

Also, just to be clear, because healers can’t carry as much as a DPSer can, it means healers tend to get win rates closer to 50%. And getting win rates closer to 50%, means getting a slower climb rating-wise.

This is one of the reasons why the game’s design needs to change, move to high sustained and away from heavy burst gameplay, which places more emphasis on interrupts instead of those random burst windows where you have to throw out everything, and makes it so the healer that can fake the best can carry a decent amount.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.