Solo Shuffle Update -- 17 December

Indeed, there should be some net gain least from going 3/3. Even going 4/5 or even 5/6 with zero rating is disheartening.

Rating is so fragile to. “You happen to go 2/6? Welcome to the freefall, here’s -60 rating.”
“Oh you played a match really well after that and went 5/6?..rating unchanged”

2 Likes

im healer but I dont que since they not norfing prevoker. cant match up against that

1 Like

prevoker doing qudruple hps of other healers no one wants to que. its like going to a gunfight with a water gun. wake up. current dps is unhealable. holy paladins are joke

this is the biggest offender of this system, it is moronic

u can literally play 20 ques row of even games with other heal of 3/6 and gain nothing and then win one 4/6 for +15 and then 2/6 -80 after and ur whole afternoon were wasted on just there to make dps players gain 4/6 and rating boost from it while u just there to enable them play but gain nothing for ur time

3/6 for heals and 4/6 for dps and one guy of 0/6 is the most common u see as the mmr matchmaking is so wild and there is always some guy who has no clue of the game yet but his just thrown in w/e cos search strech

@Blizzard I rate this system 6/6 bad

1 Like

It is as bad for dps too, but it’s “easier” for us to go 4/6, as well to mess up and go 2/6. But the feeling of wasting time is mutual, since DPS can end up with over 1 hour queues.

1 Like

Suggestion to fix the rating system in shuffle you’ll need to read the whole thing if you want the details, but here’s a small part of it:

yep, and its not like there was entire expansion before this where this were in paid beta test and after in pre-patch and the beta realms with tons of feedback of this

also reason enough to be annoyed of this garbage design now

why do we even have beta tests when they just do w/e anyways, the bugs and the like i can forgive but not listening to the playerbase when there is beta tests for that reason i cant look it between fingers

when i see 2-4 months from release blizz implementing some changes on new expansions only once the subs start dropping, implementations of which players pointed out and gave feedback in the beta tests I cant shrug away this type behavior

Well said.

The gap between gain vs loss is massive, and feels so easy to freefall down a spiral.

h ttps://ibb.co/KDWGd55

can u fix the mmr matchmaking so ure not qued into lobbys like this?

kthx

fix mmr fix cr for gain if someone leaves the match cmon blizzard ITS NOT THAT HARD if your employees cant do this let me do it or my 5yo son holy shet you need 1 expansion to fix small problems in the game

1 Like

h ttps://ibb.co/KDWGd55

if i play 2s or 3s i play with mmr close to my own and were matched vs ppl who are also close to our mmr

i dont just play with random mmr cos then i cant gain or lose more than need to

so why is this soloq doing the opposite constant

and ur just given task of play with 3x 0cr dps example and try heal the match vs prevoker like this

completely stupid

i played on my warrior today
2 matches took 2 hours 70% was wait time
first match won 4 and round 5 someone left = wasted
second match won 4/6 rounds gain zero cr
match number 3 → 3/3 again 0 cr
this mode is just a waste of time i canceled my sub there are many good games out there no need to rage on that bs
GJ blizz you know how to do everything wrong

3 Likes

h ttps://ibb.co/C8V2tyv

here is a 0cr healer climbing 200 points with 2/6 when I gain +6 from 4/6 even carrying the “focus of each round” once and outplaying the other healer

well placed matchmake and totally worth my time

completely fine system ofc

L m a o.

Tried playing holy paladin.

WHAT A MESS. How can you even have holy paladins in the current state in PvP? You’re pretty much throwing if you play a holy paladin.

Maybe take a good look at the the classes before you want to incentivize anything.

1 Like

Just remove shuffle rated make it casual again

2 Likes

I waited 40 minutes of que as a damage dealer than some one leave after 5 or 6 games in a row losing 2hours without playing and earning nothing. Im confortable with playing tank games or 3x dps vs 3x dps i dont mind but waiting 40 minutes que is problem and this is early content of dragonflight after hypes gone are we wait 1hour per game or what.

No.
10char

can we just make it impossible to leave shuffle? like make /afk not work. pretty frustrating when someone leaves after the 5th round when I’ve waited 40 min for the queue

1 Like

Solo Shuffle is literally unplayable, you must disable it as its current state. (same as you did with proffessions in the middle of the launch days) Do not waste time of the people. Simply disable it because waiting 55 minutes to get into game and mostly earning nothing is not really sane. This is a big spit on the face to players directly. Disable it or fix it but do not let it hang broken like this. It is a huge insult i am into the 52th minutes in the que as a write this. To play a single match waiting 1 hour it is absurd.

1 Like

Make the queues shorter.