Solo Shuffle Update -- 17 December

That depends on your spec as well, if you’re playing 1% represented arcane mage you will have shorter queues compared to havoc DH, since game doesn’t allow 2 same specs in a shuffle game

At my cr it’s either double dh or double sp
So there are exceptions

I don’t think that’s possible, those were different specs, havoc and the other one, shadow and holy/disc

On low rating yes

Well there’s one solution, you need to respect healer role in arena and not nerf healer role, dampening is same as if dps get’s stacking damage reduction in arena and when that is fully capped your role is useless. That is what dampening does for healer roles. Damage dealers don’t have think about this at all as it won’t affect to them.

Giving healers higher rewards for shuffle just means we’ll cap out those rewards faster, and stop queuing sooner.
You have 4x as many dps queuing because it is 1/4 as fun for healers. The problem is anti-fun:

Its not fun to have outcomes determined by how much dampening has robbed your spellpower. Feels like being beat by the devs rather than by the players.

Its not fun to spend 80% of match-time effectively spectating due to the amount of CC/spelllocks in the game. Feels like opponents are unplugging your keyboard rather than fighting you.

Its not fun being the only guys that don’t get to benefit from there being one freekill dps in the majority of matches. 4/5 matches end 3-3 for us and we get nothing or are punished for it.

Its not fun to play paper-rock-shotgun when you’re not the shotgun. I just feel sorry for blowing up the few hpallys still willing to queue. Meanwhile >3/4 of matches are against a pEvoker or rDruid because their toolkits are so obv superior. Feels bad to hear gladiolossa announce “cyclone” 16 times in a row and lose to that.

Its not fun that some dps have 10x our dmg AND 1/2 our healing.

Its not fun for every stealth class to get a free opening CC on you.

Its not fun that melees can close 30yds faster than you can cast a spell, or even instacast. Feels like you should just give us plate for how little range means anymore.

Is it really a surprise that 4 out of 5 players don’t want to deal with ALL ^that anti-fun?
Fix healer balancing so there isn’t such a clear hierarchy among classes.
Make dampening a flat % instead of a spiraling deficit of despair.
Fix the match making so some poor dps isn’t getting eaten alive.
We’ll live with the rest.

2 Likes

After trying some more.

How about you actually make healers able to gain rating?

Almost every game gets forced into 3-3 for healers by the DPS playing stupid and we gain nothing.

1 Like

The issue is that the extra rewards suck and make the queue longer, because healers who went for a cap end up capping sooner. Healers who capped already and still want to play gain nothing really. Honor? That is useless since they have to have honor gear or better and it can’t get sent to alts, nor are there any real materials you can sell and buy for honor. If there were at least the healer would buy enchants from playing PvP from AH, but now they just can’t and it’s unrewarding for every healer.

I’ve plenty games when I went 5-1 and gained 1 rating… or 10 rating… it’s horrible. As well as when there’s one very bad player (0-6er) then the healer cannot have better score than 3-3.
While the DPS players will still get 3-4 wins and push rating.

Pushing as healer really feels much harder.

Looks like Blizzard has gone AWOL. “We plan to fix it… in 10.3.” Billion dollar company.

As a healer, it’s not fun getting 3-3 and getting 0 rating, it’s not fun healing trash toxic players that get angry because I didn’t heal unhealable dmg. Also healing as holy pala against Preservation Evoker or Resto druid is not fun because Blizz can’t balance shi-.

1 Like

DO NOT
DO NOT
DO NOT calculate points based on the matches prior to leaver leaving.

These ppl are ragequitting and usually blame other players.
It will give ragequitters a button to punish other players with rating loss.

Instead just let the matches play out.
The probability was for that player’s team to lose those matches anyway (they straight up admit that by leaving). So even 2v3 matches in this scenario are a more reasonable approximation of the expected 6game result.

Yes this’ll result in even more 3-3 healer hell, but the other 3dps almost certainly get their 4/6.
And more importantly: it doesn’t promote super toxic behavior.

or just make one round of 3v3 where game ends when the last person of other team hits floor or taps out

this rotating 4 dps on 6 rounds is horse manure design since start and the rounds ending on first person dieing is so unrealistical and dumb

just promotes people go all in press every button and derp, like rogues commit their defensives offensively on start and then they didnt blind the healer cos theyre bad and nothing dies and then they continue stay in fight and soak all incoming dmg with no defensives left and die

Every. Game.

3-3.

Every single game. Because DPS doesn’t know how to press their defensives or interrupt.

You need to seriously make healers gain rating from going 3-3 or it’s pointless, the DPS are forcing 3-3.

1 Like

Or you didnt heal good enough lol

“YOU DON’T HEAL GOOD ENOUGH”.

2 abilities in 0.5 sec that dealt like half his hp just from the monk. There’s no way to heal that when you’re being stunned, spam cycloned and so forth and the guy doesn’t use defensives and on top of that, runs with them on top of you so the melee are within range to interrupt you.

that monk clearly has 2 set tier… obv hes going to destroy you

https://www.twitch.tv/trillebartom/clip/SaltyHorribleWeaselAllenHuhu-ktEbsYwhyhMVEPb4

Even from 100% hp

Why I got 0 Rating for 4 round won for 20 min queue?

fix coming in neaxt season? my dad is no longer support my subsciption if i play for nothing. when i have 4 or more win the enemy healer leaves the game, when the enemy healer have 4 or more win i leave the game, it is so enjoyable to read the whispers after the leave , i hope all dps who waited 20 mins for the que will write here some special just for the blizzard to fix it :smiley: it is so good to play with 1.9k mmr but my CR is 1.6k XD