Solo shuffle updates

Solo Shuffle Improvements Coming Soon - Wowhead News

Coming soon.

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Please ban all players who have exploited MMR leaving at the expense of enjoyment of the other players in the group. Length of ban 1 week for each solo shuffle match they have left.

2 Likes

it says:

Players who leave excessively will be subject to account review and suspensions, as abandoning matches repeatedly is a violation of the terms of service via exploiting functionality to the detriment of the game environment and the intended player experience.

Yes i think he knows that but he like to ban all people retrospectively :smiley:

EDIT:
I’m just waiting when people start demanding this for m+
cause in wowhead comment section they already started

This is a great idea, they should do very long ban to people for cheating and wasting everybody’s time. Ban for the cheaters who leave solo shuffle this whole season, yes Joolo great they should be banned if they did it because they knew it was wrong.

Removal of all pvp achievements and mount as well.

it will be funny if it will teleport banned players to a prison have them locked up in a cage :smiley:

2 Likes

You have the excellent idea, put the ones who cheat in prison, return morality and fair play to our great game.

I pray it’s retroactive.

It would be HILARIOUS the amount of people who’ll get Thanos snapped for abusing the leave button. It’ll send a message too that Blizzard isn’t messing about now.

1 Like

Send them to the maw in a cage and stick a viewing portal in major cities so we can watch.

1 Like

They have done and for raids also :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.