Soloing Attumens shared suffering in Lower Kara as guardian druid

hello,

I am looking for some strategies to either kite or solo soak shared suffering on Attumen as guardian druid.

lately it has gone wrong to avoid it totally, it seems to be cast on me whereever I move.

So I would like to know what cd’s to use to survive it on +15 and higher.

But some extra advise how to dodge succesfully would also be great.

It seems weird but I used to have no problems here.

Trying to avoid having people soak seems better for pugging.

I’m not familiar enough with your defensives to suggest how to use them, but I strongly recommend you cease trying to avoid it. If you manage to avoid it, he will just cast it again and again until his dismounted phase ends or it does hit someone. That means melee can’t hit him and that you risk making ranged having to dodge it by running towards them or breaking LoS by running in some other direction, all for him to end up probably hitting you with it anyway.

If you have a coordinated group it’s fine, but I really doubt you need to do it on a 15. I wouldn’t be surprised if you could survive the Shared Suffering with nothing but Barkskin, even with Mortal Strike on you.

Edit: Napkin math suggests that it will do around 210k damage on +15 Fortified.

If your healer has a big defensive CD like guardian spirit or ironbark, I’d ask them to use that on you for the first one. Then you can survival instincts the next two, which should be enough to get you to the end of the fight. If it isn’t, the healer’s CD should be back up for the 4th.

If your healer doesn’t have a CD for you, you could ask a dps with an immunity (mage, hunter, paladin, rogue, etc) to soak the first one for you, then you can soak the next two with SI.

Failing all of that, tell the dps you can solo soak two, and if they haven’t killed it by that time, they’ll need to get in from the 3rd onwards!

Whatever you do, make sure to discuss it before the key goes in so that everyone knows the plan.

What i usualy do is combination of incarn bark and SIs , u can go like incarn bark, si , si bark .

There are aome times where u get hit by mortal and u have small hp pool, but it shouldnt overlap( or at least never did to me, its seconds perfect, one end other hits)

If u feel like u cant survive u can cheese it and outrun it with roar , use venth gate, priest grip or something. He will try to cast it again but he has limited time out of horse so u might skip it completly .

Or u can ask for soak, its magic dmg so rogue cloak works . Ice block, turtle buble etc works too .

On higher tyra keys comunicate and ask for soak or externals

Och, its also considered aoe, so avoidance works on that too, so u might opt in for theotar food perk just for this . Or opt in some avoidance gear if u realy feel like u need it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.