SoloQ lala?

Just want play with my alts arenas. But i cant due your fantastic class balance… I have no time sit whole afternoon in LFG as MW cause obviously no one wonts play with Z tier spec… I want just play pvp thats what i am paying for ,like in dota,csgo,overwatch… Simple JOIN GAME button(Call it quee or whatever u want). If u can mix group for random bg i trust big boyz like u can handle even that impossible task…

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZNJdRmIrTw

So,you want solo rated queue to join as MW and cost your teammate a game and rating?

Brilliant.You are proof why we DONT need solo rated queue.

Not every spec is viable for arena and one has to just deal with it.

Just because you want to have fun,doesnt mean you should ruin other people’s ratings.

What stops you from having fun in skirmish or random bg’s?

You cant win game as WM in premade,where you pick people you want to play with,why do you think solo queue would be any better?

Imagine you ending up with fury warrior in 2s solo rated queue,or arcane mage,outlaw rogue etc…

Its instantly lost game.

If you bought sub to have ‘‘fun’’ like you say you do,you would pick class/spec that works.You are paying for a sub because you are addicted and cant stop playing.As simple as that.If you had no fun in this game whatsoever,you would cancel sub long time ago.

PS: Now,since we enstablished that you are an wow addict,you are doing good on that shaman.Keep playing that,and pray for the day you gonna see patch where your fav. class/spec is getting fixed.

Dude i played few years ago on Arena Tournament where this feature worked very well. Ladder in soloQ just easily sort out what spec is viable and is not. Its time and quality efficiency feature. And yes every spec should be viable for atleast 2200+ no exceptions.

1 Like

Hmm? I get to play LFG whenever I want as MW monk, there are so many dps queuing that they cant afford to be picky. And if you master and pick a good team mate, you can go get your 2,1.

Why cant you play skirmish if you want to play? Just queue up and play the game. But I guess you want the same rewards without the effort. Games would just be decided by even more RNG that it is now, getting team up with crap tier spec is just loss at higher rating.

I’m cool with soloQ as long as you can check off specs you dont want to play with and the rewards are reduced.

So current LFG ?

1 Like

I dont carre rewards. Playing with better and better people is purpose. If i have to chooose play every arena another teamate or playing only my fotm comp. I choose rather that. Have to know much more to succed as knowing strat for 2-3 comps.

15 Specs take 90% of the spec distribution above 2.1 in 3s. So 17 specs fill the last 10% (if they are all included).

Very viable.

1400cr mw == 1400 cr hpala. obviously the monk player needs higher skill or gear in the current meta to get there, but you have the same chance to win with either of them.

Yes but as hpala i am getting instant accepts…

Nah, with my excellent system you would just choose your criteria, and click queue match and the flawless system would match you with people with similiar criteria.

User-friendlier!

Stop acting like somebody want to steal your toys and use your brain.

If soloque will be ever added it will be on top of current system so you will be still able to play your precious lfg. Also it will be 100% without achievements and not rewarding top gear. So stop being butthurt.

226 ilv people oneshotting you?

put soloq pls

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.