#soloqueue

Arms has 0 selfheal

Lol - anyone who plays a warrior is boring as hell IMO. And before you say it, I’m MM not BM.

#soloqueue

#soloqueue

#soloqueue

1 Like
1 Like

#soloqueue

Soloqueue RBG only.

Arena doesnt need solo queue,because it requires 2 minutes to find partners on group finder,and its full 24/7

RBGs on the other hand,basicaly you cant play them during the night in EU.

There’s only boosters and wintraders since 23:00 up until 8:00 - 9:00,and maybe one group that requires multiglad,multi hero to join (and imagine the irony,in those groups 100% of the time,leader himself is sub 1500 rated)

Even during the day,group finder is next to empty this season due to ilvl separation.

It’s cute, I love this game, thats why I want it to adapt to the modern system in order to be attractive to the new gen

#soloqueue

2 minutes to find an arena partner is absolute bull.

Takes me on average 30 mins and I always end up playing with lower rated people.

Also, one of our main points is that meta makes it difficult to find a decent team. For example, MM hunter and mistersweavers struggle to find groups and aren’t given a chance to prove their worth.

1 Like

#soloqueue

#soloqueue

Yes they should make an New realm for u guys so u can have Ur soloq

the promised arena server?

That’s really not the case when a season is not all that populated. Looking for a synergising composition around your own rating once you get into the 2000+ ranges can take ages. Particularly so on Alliance which has a third of Horde’s PvP player pool. I think soloqueue is garbage in a game as comp-oriented as WoW arena, but let’s not pretend that the queues are instant.

LFGqueue

#soloqueue

what game are u playing

guys what game is this guy playing hello

ahh 16 arena games won this season on 1.4

My god i wonder if some lost blizzard soul actually reads these kind of comments and thinks this is the community representation

2 Likes

SoloQ will be pure skill vs skill…

Only those low skill meta setup players whine against it, because they know if SoloQ is up they gonna be put where they belong, because then they will be on their own not in security of overbuffed faceroll setup they play, this woud crush their bloated ego, and rend their soul to the end of their life… offcourse they strive against it, and squeel like rats, all of them love those free wins which they not deserve… 0 respect to meta, its just not quality of gameplay worth to be respected.

Never forget that those overbuffed meta classes are parasites of this game, for their fun and undeserved wins, other people unsubscribe, and stop playin… How is hard to make game where better win, where it doesnt matter what you play, but how you play. Meta ok, agree , there will be always something more “meta” but those meta diferences shoud feel minimal, not when one setup feels like god , other like paesant. Do this to the game and you will see how wow raise as E-sport to heavens, and people actualy start to respect winners for how they play not what they play.

3 Likes

All SoloQ would do is promote overtuned cleaves and the meta classes that comprise them.

You are either terribly misinformed, or delusional.