Solution for Wrath Era

C’mon bro just think about the botters, if they will stop frating out expansions until classic bfa, how will the botters and thrid party companies sell more gold,boosts,carrys etc, when cata will drop you know half the pop will be botters, thats why botters want ‘classic’ to go for as many expansions as possible

We need TBC and WoTLK. Permanently. The rest can play whatever the hell they want, just give us trilogy.

1 Like

I agree wlth thes soluation 1OO%.

I never agreed with any of that, you are making strawman arguments, like how stupid are you ?

Your own argument further supports why we shouldnt make any more era servers, in fact we might as well close the classic era one too and hardcore.

1 Like

While idc, this was clearly done to reduce server load spamming thousands of /who requests from people trying to cause their servers issues.

Best thing to do would be :

Create one Wrath server
Create one TBC server
Keep Classic era / Hardcore / SoD servers

I don’t like the idea of Cata but well, if people like it, I don’t mind, so they can move the actual Wrath server with this version.

In the end, we have all expansions and we can play what we like whenever we want. That would be great.

1 Like

I’m honestly hoping they dispense with the pretense and just connect them all.

Exactly.

Upon cata release, When you login to the wotlk server, there is a button in the corner you can click to “upgrade” your char to a cata server.

People can go when they are ready.

Really not difficult to keep everyone happy

2 Likes

Dont play on firemaw cluster.

“Laughs in PvE cluster”

If that was true you could simply limit /who, not ban it entirely. They were artificially boosting their numbers and had been for years.

The only solution is to cancel Crapaclysm and refund deluxe to retail andies so they can enjoy Dragoncrap.

1 Like

You’re still going about this :laughing:

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, but why would you want to fill up 1 pvp server when we currently have 0?

2 Likes

1 server and i pay.

You must be crazy in your mind or smting if you think warmane arent faking their numbers

Cata is comming and there is noting you can do about it lil man

I would play on wrath ERA servers, I wouldn’t have a problem with Cataclys either, if it were not a one faction population on all PVP servers. That’s why I left wrath classic after naxx, I won’t play on a dead servers. I know dalaran was full of people, raid logging were alive, but i dont care. I didn’t start on a PVP server so that I would never encounter an enemy in the open world.

1 Like

Stop spamming the forums WOTLK mongols pack your bags and F off