[solution] Name and target circle of enemies keeps changing colors fast while in combat

SOLUTION: i randomly decided to COMPLETELY uninstall my video drivers with DDU(display driver uninstaller) program and install them again and it fixed the problem. now the names stay red as they should. thx for the help, me :slight_smile: i guess it was some weird small bug from the drivers themselves that gets fixed when u completely delete them.
few days ago something broke and now the names and target circles are bugged for me. i tried cvar reset to default, deleting cache, interface and wtf folders, reinstalling the game and nothing worked. also i dont seem to find any setting about that. heres a video of the exact same issue of some other user -

i wrote a ticket first and was basicly told to f*** off and go ask in the forums lmao great modern customer support

Is it changing depending on how much aggro you have on the mob?

nah, i just right click the mob to go into combat state and it just starts flashing rapidly from yellow to red. i just asked my friend to share screen in discord because i thought i was going crazy but his names are completely fine. only mine are broken in both classic and shadowlands. i uninstalled the game and all addons, reinstalled it and its the same. wtf happened?! it was fine few days ago

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.