Solve the faction imbalance by implementing breast sliders

You would need to interrogate the Statista .com site… no-one is paying me to cross reference stats, deliver a Powerpoint presentation, or a Doctorate level thesis.
So, although it may come as a disagreeable surprise, if you want to critique the figures, you will need to actually do some research of your own…
:scream_cat:

1 Like

The problems alot worse then it was in 2019… we recently had ravencrest become a horde raiding guilds.

Also numbers lie, lots of horde players have alliance Alts for achievements. And alot if people who moved horde have alliance characters sat on their account.

A number of characters per faction doesn’t accurately show anything. Because it doesn’t prove activity of both factions or how many of those are relevent numbers.

Trust me alliance is alot worse then that number shows, I’ve played alliance and I’ve tried to do pugs and more… the process is sooo slow comparitively to horde… and the lack of players is truly felt.

3 Likes

That’s very old and is not at 120

1 Like

Unacceptable, I need a spreadsheet of the data on my desk tomorrow morning or your tail is out of here! And don’t think you can get away with anything using the UwU face again!

1 Like

Last time we had reliable data was last year and it was 55 H / 45 A for max level characters, it also showed a slow but steady decline of Alliance players over time. Sadly, because of API changes we won’t have that kind of data anymore.

1 Like

Welp, I now have two Alliance characters I play reasonably regularly (including my original main) and during BFA I have started to play two Horde Characters regularly as well… the second character in each case, is a profession/gathering Alt.

So my gaming pretty much reflects those stats, if they were reversed…however, in Shadowlands, I have a feeling I will be maining this Character

no breast sliders for you then :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Indeed not…‘comedy Bewbs’ are an abomination.

I like how there’s a thread about breast sliders to solve faction balance and people discussing this seriously and the main point of contention is whether there’s an overall player imbalance or not.

1 Like

Don’t tell anyone, but I don’t think that people are serious about breast sliders for one faction. I am very serious about faction imbalance though.

2 Likes

that assumed they would have to go real big but if you get current size +/- 10% that’s not comedy

UwU :fox_face:
:clinking_glasses:

I think we should assign Vulpie to gather data about the cup sizes of the different faction races so we can see if there’s an imbalance there that they can fix via some buffs or nerfs.

Now we’re talking! :+1:

Depends on your preference, no?.. but let’s face it, anyone demanding a slider, is unlikely to be looking for anything other than a sizeable rack… the percentile choosing tomboyish ‘fried eggs’ will be in single figures.

My alt ilvl 264 on Ravencrest got an invite to raiding guild. Boy there are desperate. :cry:

PS: Thanks Kyrel

people on the English wow community don’t use (and often don’t understand) this term for max level alts, that’s a German thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

2nd invite from an other raiding guild. I was online for like 15 minutes now.

1 Like

Not sure about cup sizes, but my research indicates nerfing Troll rear toes, has positive optics.

Well, we didn’t hire you to oogle feet, gonna need you to go look at some mammaries, I want the report by the end of the week.

2 Likes