SoM Classic WoW New season when?

Okay so recently I have been missing Classic World pvp and was wondering if blizzard are going to do another Season of Mastery im currently playing on classic era and i feel like population is just low so you dont come across people that often, it would be nice to have another season of classic.

No one knows and Blizzard aren’t telling.

Just remember to move your old characters off SoM before Tuesday or you will lose them.

1 Like

okay thank you, i have moved them all to a classic era server which is where im currently playing from time to time

I dont think they delete them at that stage , they just make it unable to log in and you have to transfer only?

Sorry, I thought it would be like last time realms closed.

haha phew phew , I finally got the kick up the rear to try SOI , so trying to get it done in time

Massive wPvP was hosted tonite in Firemaw PvP between horde and alliance in Hillsbrad.

Maybe something to consider - Whether you would like to try Era or wait/sharpen your vanilla leveling skills until SoM2.

Surely someone involved recorded such an event, as i can see all over the classic section that you are trying to promote era, video evidence will go a lot further than just saying oh we did an event.

Alright, here is your video evidence. Lets try your theory

1 Like

Watching this sure did give me a sense of excitement to play vanilla again,

However, the reason why i wont play era is actually demonstrated in the video,

While i would start at level 1, with nothing, there are players in era with everything, like a thunderfury and ZG tiger,

So personally i will wait for fresh.

Cool vid tho.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.