SOM Transfers - UPDATE

Jeg har rep, professions, mount, booty bay fishing contest :stuck_out_tongue: mange ting som jeg ikke vil gÞre igen. Jeg droppede TBC til fordel for SoM sÄ jeg er stuck medmindre de fikser det :smiley:

2 Likes

Truuue! Og Rhok’Delar? :smiley:

1 Like

Den fik jeg aldrig :frowning: Er du en alt bro eller kĂžrer du 1 character som mig?

2 Likes

Jeg kĂžrer kun 1 character, jeg har aldrig rigtig vĂŠret en stor alt person :smiley: <3

Men jeg har dog 1 Warrior med Fuldt T3 Gear og Corrupted Ashbringer, ogsÄ min Warlock pÄ SoM med Scarab Lord, som sÄ vil vÊre min nye main :smiley: (Jeg spiller ogsÄ warlock i TBC / Wotlk nu, sÄ jeg er allerede erfaren) :smiley: <3

1 Like

Damn bro, det er sygt! Scarab Lord > alt andet :smiley: glÊder du dig til at komme i gang med Wrath sÄdan rigtigt?

2 Likes

100% bror!

Jeg skal jo ha’ min titel, achievement og mountet derinde, sĂ„ ryger min nuvĂŠrende level 80 Warlock pĂ„ standby, imens den nye warlock bliver min nye main :smiley:

Men det gÞr jeg 100% Vi er allerede igang med Undying / Immortal Runs i min guild pÄ Wotlk :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know mate gonna transfer my warrior then :slight_smile:

1 Like

still no update? rip

1 Like

there is! check the newest kaivax post

2 Likes

Just to be a bit pedantic, they did say the week of the 1st November.

2 Likes

bla bla bla still not working at the moment we will do our bst (yeah right) to fix it.

2 Likes

Just to be a bit MORe pedantic, they said “the week of the 1st November” at the earliest

It would be nice to know, whatÂŽs so different between the EU and the US setup

Maybe because this one is labeled “update”, and there is now a new blue post and there were a bunch of side discussions.
And Kaivax seems to be fast with closing threads
 at least in the US board :smiley:
See the the positive side: He saw at least this thread.

The EU board is not COMPLETELY abondened
 :joy:

Sidenote:
Writing in another language then english is not allowed in the eu forums.
If one of the CS read your conversation, itÂŽs possible that this one will be closed, too.
(There are several closed guild advertisings in the realm boards due to this reason)

1 Like

For all this issues - can blizzard open Era transfer to WOTLK as well pls!

1 Like

That won’t happen.
SOM to WotLK? Yes, but not from ERA.

4 Likes

Scheduled maintence tonight, friday, 4th of November, between 3:00am-5:00am, FOR CLASSIC ONLY, could this mean it’s tonight?!

5 Likes

its prolly the department responsible for shutting down the servers 
 they didn’t get the memo that transfers havent started so now they will shot SOM down.

5 Likes

Imagine if that’s the case. I will scream. xd

But you think it’ll be fixed tonight?

1 Like

No, i think Blizzard will create some new problems tonight.

My faith in Blizzard right now is minimal.

5 Likes

Eh, touche, what do you think the purpose of the reset is then?

1 Like

The purpose is probably as you suggest. But the outcome is the same as the other 2-3 times they tried.

But it could also simply be they forgot to add bodytype 1 and 2 in Classic, so they hotfix it now with an unsceduled maintenance. I mean, that must be really important!

3 Likes