SoM Transfers

You read this right?

When Season of Mastery concludes, you’ll have the option to permanently transfer your character to an existing Classic Era realm in your region. This free service will become available for a limited time at the conclusion of the season.
While we don’t yet know the exact destination realm and specific dates, you’ll have plenty of time to move your character to a safe home before all Season of Mastery realms are permanently closed.

Notice the words “concludes” “Conclusion” as in at the end. That’s 3 months away. A quarter of the life of the realms. They later added Wrath to that.

Since the very beginning of Season of Mastery the topic of where seasonal characters would end up when the season ends has been a hot topic of discussion for not only the community

As for timing, this is still quite a ways off and will happen sometime well after the release of Naxxramas in SoM.

Not to burst your toxic bubble, but the definition of conclusion is “the final part of something”. Is Naxx not the final part of SoM? Your understanding of their wording seems to be “365 days from the start” but that is not what is written. They purposely used the word conclusion and have not given a date because they do not know, clearly; you do not know, we do not know and maybe they do not know - but the community is asking for that date.

Honestly, nobody cares about your opinion on the word “conclusion”, for me and many others it exactly what it says on the tin, the end of something. For me, and hundreds of others whom I see also making posts here and elsewhere, Naxx release is the conclusion of SoM, because that is the final part of SoM, and it’s over. That is the end, and therefore we are seeking a date or additional information regarding this topic. You toxicity over this topic having reviewed your posts is oddly obsessive.

“Some time” after Naxx is also subjective. You can go around in circles with everyone who replies/creates a thread and keep linking posts Blizzard purposely wrote cryptically but it does not provide any real value to the thread. As we’re constantly repeating, we do not know when they’re coming but we want to know hence the posts.

Telling people it’s 3 months away even though you do not know is just strange behaviour.

2 Likes

AND to note, that the dumbass didn’t include the “The current season begins to wind down”, but only quoted those, that were in favor of Dottie, which would be; “When the season ends” / “After the release of Naxxramas”, even then, we ARE PAST THAT POINT. - Absolute dumb. :slight_smile:

Small note for you Dottie, next time, include the WHOLE bluepost, and not only the parts that make you look correct, but the fact that they also stated, that “Once the Current season begins to Wind Down, then we’ll move on to finding the Characters their forever homes.”

Use your head. :slight_smile:

You know EXACTLY what you did, by not quoting the “When the current season begins to wind down” Dottie, and you’re a dumbass for not doing so, there do be flaws. :wink:

1 Like

Why not wait, and have a reasonable timeframe within the pre-patch, to let us transfer? - SOME of us got some items, which we didn’t get in TBC, and would like to move those particular unique characters, into further adventures, while we keep said treasure.

1 Like

Honestly I think they’ll have to wait until the current transfer show is well and good over - which might probably last some weeks more. I think - hope - that their number one priority right now is sorting out the transfer mess from Clones and ‘Consolidation’

Well, we will see who is right when the pre-patch and wrath comes. I know who it will be and I’ll be back whatever happens.

You have your opinions and I have mine.

Nobody cares who is right, wrong or what anyone else’s opinion is. We just want confirmation of a date from Blizzard along with details so we can plan what is next.

4 Likes

Then I am happy to tell you that we already got a confirmation date from Blizzard:

We are excited to let everyone know that there will be a way for Season of Mastery characters to transfer to either Classic Era or Wrath of the Lich King Classic for free when the current season begins to wind down.

… which simply means the date SOM ends, which is 12 months after it began.

1 Like

And you know what? That is 100% fair, but don’t even go there, and try to manipulate their bluepost, to add to your favor, that’s a scum move.

1 Like

Facts once again.

Xenera, I wouldn’t bother if I was you, they think that they are right and anything else is unacceptable to them.

They think they know based on absolutely no information at all while the facts about it being near the end of the cycle just make them incandescent.

Are you born dumb, or is it something which you’ve mastered?

We don’t know ANYTHING, none does, we HOPE that we can, and you come in here and say: “No it won’t be, cause it ends in November as planned”, you are literally the one making assumptions, while the rest of us sit here and try to make guesswork. - You are no kidding the troll of WoW Classic Forum EU, dearly noted and obviously just proved.

Except we do know, the end of the cycle. As in the last few weeks, maybe up to a month.

You literally just spoke against yourself.

Are you aware of that?

My opinion is based on strong evidence, which I gave. All you have is a complete guess, and your insults.

You really are dumb, noted.

Not a date though is it?

when the current season begins to wind down
Is this some kind of new date format? Does “wind down” mean 365 days after release? Because wind down certainly doesn’t mean that to me, and not to anyone else with a rudimentary understanding of the word.
Wind down means when SoM “winds down”

1. To slow to become calmer or less busy."

So still a bit unsure how you believe this is a date? You two are prime time trolls but you keep bumping my thread so please continue.
Not to mention considering only 6 guilds are even raiding I would certainly say SoM started to wind down 4 months ago, it’s dead. It’s dying rapidly and by prepatch it’ll be a ghost town. But again it’s subjective, that why we want a date. To assist you dates usually come in this format dd/mm/yyyy or similar such as “30th Aug 2020” feel free to Google more examples.

1 Like

Well, i can’t agree enough with you dude, apparently some people Cough DOTTIE… COUGH Are too dumb, to realize basic english words. - As you mentioned, we have NO date for ANYTHING at this very particular moment, we are awaiting new information for both sides. - But even then, for them to presume that they’re right, when really we got no idea of what’s up and down? That only proves to me personally, that they’ve got NO idea what they’re talking about, and the only attention they ever have / will get in their lives, would be from a Virtual Forum.

And really, it only makes it SO MUCH MORE FUN, that they say that we presume that it’ll be available during Pre-Patch, while really NONE has ever said so, we PRAY and we HOPE, but we didn’t assume anything.

With that said, it’s even more ironic, that he accuses us of assuming when the release date is, when he quite literally, a few lines lower, claims that he is right, that it’ll end in November and INSISTS upon it.

As i state in my previous posts, he’s moronic, and speaks against oneself, how dumb must someone be, to do so? - Followed by changing subject, that they have more proof than us, while really, they don’t.

Laughing my entire way as i write this post.

#DottieIsAJoke

It will end in November as the cycle is ONE YEAR from the date it started.

Why won’t Blizzard give a date? Well, it’s quite a way off.

Back to insults eh? I’m sure they will get round to banning you eventually.

Doesn’t say that though does it? It says when it begins to wind down, it also says “the conclusion”; the definition of conclusion is “the final part of something”. Is Naxx not the final part of SoM? Is going from 50 guilds to 6 the defintion of being calmer and less busy? They’ll be 2 at most during prepatch.

You seem to be in some sort of denial or have a personal problem with this topic, it’s very strange indeed.

Simply put you do not know the date the transfers come and nobody from Blizzard said to quote " ONE YEAR from the date it started". So I don’t understand your obsessive with threading false information.

You already expressed your opinion of what you think will happen and quite clearly nobody is really that bothered because you’re just guessing - because we’re interested in a date (See posts above for examples of what a date is). Not that your opinion isn’t valid, it’s just you’ve expressed it already and after that you’ve just contributing nothing of value other than arguing and flaming.