Some adjustments should be done to some racials

I have no problem with furry orientated races cause they were never designed for … let’s call it a certain group and designed so poorly. I mean it’s obvious who the target audience was, but they also had to adjust to the age rating, cause it wouldn’t be ok if the avatars looked too much like those guys given the stuff they are seen doing, not in a kids game, you know? Also they had to rig it to an existing model. So yeah, if it was at least designed with one purpose, the obvious purpose, I’d have least of a problem with it because at least then it was honest and not cheap. So I sincerely believe that we’d be better off without that eyesore.

worgen were never designed for furries?

Anyway, furries are such a small group that designing an entire race just for them would be stupid :wink:

Not initially, no. They were introduced as werewolves, specifically based on the 1941 movie The Wolfman.

And yeah, I agree. It would be stupid. But who knows how many devs at Blizzard own one of those suits, if you know what I mean.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.