Some changes

Wow isn’t just a pvp game though. Gonna hurt a lot of pvpers by saying this but pvp has never been a priority on wow. Inspite of its name.

That’s very true.

However, that is not a reason to ignore developments that are useful for other pvp games in the pvp portions of WoW, however insignificant they may be for the game as a whole.

But I get what you are saying.
I have no stake in this discussion tbh because I am one of those people who completely ignore PvP in WoW.

I don’t pvp enough to have a real say in this either. I got r10 in classic but can’t call that pvp as we just rushed drek for a few months.
I’ll do some pvp in tbc on my druid but my playtime will consist mainly of farming gold/gear for raiding and in turn raiding itself.

As a matter of fact, I also don’t think BG premade vs nonpremade will matter too much in TBC. As you say, it’s the skirmish mode, the necessity for farming honor will be gone (for the most part) so there shouldn’t be that many premades afoot, and way less professional ones, than there are now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.