Some class tuning

https://www.wowhead.com/news/upcoming-class-tuning-on-weekly-reset-frost-dk-and-shadow-priest-336392

Classes

• Death Knight

• Frost
      • Aberrus, the Shadow Crucible 2-piece set

• The damage of your next Frostwyrm’s Fury is increased by 4% (was 5%). Stacks unchanged.

• The effectiveness of Frostywrm’s Fury reduced to 25% (was 30%).

• Howling Blast damage reduced to 10% (was 20%).

• Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope 4-piece set

• Chill Streak can bounce 3 additional times (was 2 times).

• The chance to proc a bonus effect increased to 35% (was 30%).

• Chill Streak damage increased by 10%.

• Obliterate damage increased by 8%.

• Enduring Chill chance to bounce increased to 25% (was 20%).

• Piercing Chill damage increased to 12% (was 10%).

• Druid

• Restoration
      • All healing increased by 3%. Not applied to PvP combat.
  • Priest

• Shadow
      • All damage increased by 5%. Not applied to PvP combat.
  • Warlock

• Affliction

• All damage dealt by you and your pet’s abilities increased by 6%. Not applied to PvP combat.
    • Destruction

• All damage dealt by you and your pet’s abilities increased by 6%. Not applied to PvP combat.

Player versus Player

• Demon Hunter

• Havoc
      • Chaotic Disposition (talent) now has a 33.33% chance (base 7.77%) to increase damage by 4% (base 17%) in PvP combat, providing the same average damage bonus with significantly less variance.
  • Druid

• Feral
      • Regrowth healing is now reduced by 20% in PvP combat (was 43%).
  • Evoker

• Azure Strike damage increased by 40% in PvP combat.

• Time Stop (PvP talent) cooldown reduced to 45 seconds (was 1 minute).

• Chrono Loop (PvP talent) cooldown reduced to 45 seconds (was 1 minute).

• Augmentation

• Upheaval damage reduced by 10% in PvP combat.

• Eruption damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.

• Preservation

• Dream Flight healing increased by 100% in PvP combat.

• Mana regeneration now reduced by 5% in PvP Combat (was 10%).

• Priest

• Holy
      • All healing increased by 6% in PvP Combat.

Devs to busy pushing glad on resto druid rn to make it fair for all healer classes :joy: what a bunch of interns

1 Like

Finally now for frenzy regen and im happy

This puts Regrowth from 30 to 36 non-crit, which is absolutely nothing.

This tuning is a spit in the face, nothing else.

7 Likes

This change is such an Joke and wont do anything,
If Blizz thinks this will make Ferals live longer, then I know they have no idea what to do with the class

Feral getting 23% on regrowth doesn’t really stop the amount of damage they take and likely won’t make much of a difference

why does Regrowth even has a Pvp mod in the first place??

Changes nothing, and is a Proof “we dont know what we are doing” (Blizz)

I still Hope for a Normal Druid Talent tree Rework. we wont see something for Feral

4 Likes

i also made a post about solutions how to fix our lack of survivability and possibilites how to fix it

2 Likes

where are mm buffs? i dont find them in the link

MM probably wont be buffed for a long time.

Fun detected, classic Blizz move.

Dev Timmy is struggling on his resto druid to hit duelist. Let’s keep it in S+++++++ just a little longer I guess

1 Like

Hmmm, I was expecting more tuning changes, at least for demon hunter and holy paladin.

Year 2057: Waiting Enha Buffs while Ele being tier S+++++++++++++

where is dh, Lock, boomkin nerfs?
druid nerf / other healer buff?

Outlaw needs some heavy tuning as well.

Are you taling about 2s bc in 2s they are insane - but in 3s/shuffle they are basically not represented.

Also Whaaz (playing outlaw/sub) and Raiku absolutely got murdered by any DH team yesterday until they locked to their own boomy/DH - the DH did every game more than double dmg as the outlaw - Whaaz thinks they are not even viable atm in 3s.

I wouldnt mind some survival hunter buffs :slight_smile:

I’ve met some good outlaws in shffle and they basically do almost same damage as DH, 80k-90k constant dps while having VERY good utility, defensives(never the target), and setup potential, with CDR effects as well making it extremly awkward to outpace them.

Ye their defensives are insane. But I dont see them doing comparable dmg to a DH - dont think thats possible.

1 Like

You are aware that this change is good for us? Having sometimes Elysian hit for 100k and the next time for 350k because you won rng lottery is not fun. This gives us static good average dmg instead of thin air vaporizing players because RNG god smiled upon you

1 Like

Definitely not except if you face people stacking and got 100% uptime blade flurry impossible to out dmg dh even dk.

The dmg is better than previous seasons for sure, the only annoying thing remain the rtb buff, if you are unlucky you are afk basically till next roll.

Imo the subterfuge change is way too op, sad to see an ability not punishable anymore (3sec before was already too strong imo).

They buffed chillstreak?? No shot :joy: