Some errors and Major Bugs to the actual build

Hello i got some errors and bugs aswell.

When you learn new things from the professions you get a game crash for the “spell” which is particularly annoying.

It also happens more often that dual spec bugs occur, which means that the main ability of the talent tree is no longer available.
This cannot be pulled out from the spellbook or elsewhere for use. You would have to see if you can make this usable via macro, as a work around.

I also noticed that some mobs don’t stay in the fight with the player, especially Vashir, which is bad at the beginning. (Found on the mage).

By the way, there seems to be a mistake because people who have copied their char and/or boosted one can only level up to 81 and then also have a game crash with a subsequent locked char, which is certainly already known.

Even if these are errors that I have already complained about in the game, I am writing them here again so that maybe one or the other can test them for themselves.

Addendum to the problem in Vashir as a caster (mage): Apparently not all classes are affected. I saw a balance druid who could kill mobs, and I also know that it works for warriors too.